Reviews for Legends Never Die
Li Rai chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Another great chapter! Love the battle.
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
o.o Summer vacation starts on May 17? You lucky person! I don't get off school til June 11, and Junior Year's the hardest. .
Story-wise, good job. Very tiny Pan/Trunks moment, but I'm a fan of them, so I am happy.
Now if I can just figure out who Uub was again...
Li Rai chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Good Start. I can't wait to read what you have coming next.
GT Freak chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Hurry and update i want to see what the legendary super saiyan is like. I'm a G/B fan but this looks like a good fic so I'll forgive you for not pairing them up.
Metal Dragoon chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
I have a feeling that this little confrontation won't be a walk in the park. Have any of the Z fighters made any new techniques that they'll use against this new threat? Can't wait to see Falcon's first appearance either.
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
*has got to watch DBZ more often* Well, I do remember the characters, so I guess that's a good thing, ne? Enjoy!
Rite4ever chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
hey- i really like your story so far. at first it seemed kinda boring, but then i got into it and kept reading. i liked the prologue because it really outlined everything. but i have a question. when you are talking about the purple orbs and stuff appearing, you go from pan and bra to trunks and goten, without telling the reader you are switching the scenes. besides that i will be checking back and great job so far.
Draco the Destroyer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
When you FINALLY UPDATE, please include some Broly/Marron scenes, I wish their was a whole chapter dedicated to them getting together.

Keep Up the Good Work