Reviews for Birth Marks
Yasha19 chapter 10 . 10/24/2019
There are a lot of chapters that inu and kags are not together. Inu was out to get a gift for Kags. And Kags doesn't seem to notice that Inu isn't around. She's not even wondering where he is.
OtakuChika chapter 50 . 4/21/2019
actually... it's possible to get pregnant while already pregnant. possible, and dangerous.
OtakuChika chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
I believe his mother's name was Izayoi? I could be wrong though. Also, please, enough with the peanut gallery. that's what author's notes are for. and for thinking, use italics orthe #s are distracting.
OtakuChika chapter 7 . 4/18/2019
*Kaede, sweetie
OtakuChika chapter 6 . 4/18/2019
you might want to check the format on this one.
OtakuChika chapter 5 . 4/18/2019
I'm enjoying this fic a lot, but tbh you should double check with Google spelling things. Just in the last chapter I saw *Naraku
*Tetsusaiga
And a few other little things. Just a word of advice (I always do it lol
OtakuChika chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
*Naraku
Inukag4eva chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
I WOULD FAINT TOO!Imagine living your life believing you’re a human,then one day,your boyfriend/potential mate is here and you find out your NOT rambling I’m loved this story.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
the stars you mentioned in those Jerusalem scenes have 6 points, not 8. it's called the star of David
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
the Japanese word for sit that you asked about the spelling in this chapter is either osuari or osuwari. might also be osuwaru. i hope this was helpful
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
I'm reading your story again. It is very good. a few little notes. I don't know if anyone ever gently pointed this out to you but Noraku is actually spelled Naraku. Kirara (pronounced Kilala because the Japanese have trouble pronouncing r's) is female in the anime and manga. and the last thing, the piece of clothing you asked about spelling is spelled haori
StarryArtist chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
It's spelled haori.
Shelby chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Ummm... aids episode? Jii-chan!
Ash Carter chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I'm too tired to log in and also I'm using my phone, so forgive the format.
First of all, I am liking the story so far. There's something endearing about it. That's all I'm gonna say for now but that is not the reason I'm really reviewing. There WILL BE a thorough review once I finish your story.
Anyway, I just want to clear up something about you. It seems that you're one of the few people who mistakes geisha for a whore. Yes, some geisha DO sell their bodies. These women were completely restricted inside however. They are not called geisha as much since they are prostitues. I forgot what they're called but never a geisha.
Geisha are entertainers. Do NOT forget that. It's just frustrating to know that not enough people understand the difference between the two. Do not take offense since I was like that before I unfolded the difference between them.
I ask you that you do not make the same mistake again. The geisha you mentioned in your story are the entertainers.

-Ash
CrescentDragon22 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
so rin is kagome's ancestor and hojo's dad is KOGA?
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »