Reviews for Birth Marks
Shelby chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Ummm... aids episode? Jii-chan!
Ash Carter chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I'm too tired to log in and also I'm using my phone, so forgive the format.
First of all, I am liking the story so far. There's something endearing about it. That's all I'm gonna say for now but that is not the reason I'm really reviewing. There WILL BE a thorough review once I finish your story.
Anyway, I just want to clear up something about you. It seems that you're one of the few people who mistakes geisha for a whore. Yes, some geisha DO sell their bodies. These women were completely restricted inside however. They are not called geisha as much since they are prostitues. I forgot what they're called but never a geisha.
Geisha are entertainers. Do NOT forget that. It's just frustrating to know that not enough people understand the difference between the two. Do not take offense since I was like that before I unfolded the difference between them.
I ask you that you do not make the same mistake again. The geisha you mentioned in your story are the entertainers.

-Ash
CrescentDragon22 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
so rin is kagome's ancestor and hojo's dad is KOGA?
CrescentDragon22 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
koga is finally getting what he deserves!
peytonluvsinukag chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
awesome story!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 54 . 7/16/2013
That was incredible
NightmarezScream chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love fanfiction where Kagome is a hanyou or demon.
edge of twilight chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome! :D
Alexandra chapter 47 . 3/8/2013
Love that you added Yu Yu Hakusho!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
its osuwari but its a fun story so ill let it go
please continue writing storys like this okay? ONEGAI YO !
Guest chapter 54 . 12/13/2012
AWSOME STORY! Heatbreaking,dramatic,funny, and, a twist! I LOVE IT!
Andrew Quisenber chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Good story so far. My favorite part so far is when kagome said " when a human mommy and a demon daddy get together ... " .
Aspygirl chapter 23 . 10/18/2012