Reviews for Birth Marks
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
the stars you mentioned in those Jerusalem scenes have 6 points, not 8. it's called the star of David
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
the Japanese word for sit that you asked about the spelling in this chapter is either osuari or osuwari. might also be osuwaru. i hope this was helpful
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
I'm reading your story again. It is very good. a few little notes. I don't know if anyone ever gently pointed this out to you but Noraku is actually spelled Naraku. Kirara (pronounced Kilala because the Japanese have trouble pronouncing r's) is female in the anime and manga. and the last thing, the piece of clothing you asked about spelling is spelled haori
StarryArtist chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
It's spelled haori.
Shelby chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Ummm... aids episode? Jii-chan!
Ash Carter chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I'm too tired to log in and also I'm using my phone, so forgive the format.
First of all, I am liking the story so far. There's something endearing about it. That's all I'm gonna say for now but that is not the reason I'm really reviewing. There WILL BE a thorough review once I finish your story.
Anyway, I just want to clear up something about you. It seems that you're one of the few people who mistakes geisha for a whore. Yes, some geisha DO sell their bodies. These women were completely restricted inside however. They are not called geisha as much since they are prostitues. I forgot what they're called but never a geisha.
Geisha are entertainers. Do NOT forget that. It's just frustrating to know that not enough people understand the difference between the two. Do not take offense since I was like that before I unfolded the difference between them.
I ask you that you do not make the same mistake again. The geisha you mentioned in your story are the entertainers.

-Ash
CrescentDragon22 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
so rin is kagome's ancestor and hojo's dad is KOGA?
CrescentDragon22 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
koga is finally getting what he deserves!
peytonluvsinukag chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
awesome story!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 54 . 7/16/2013
That was incredible
NightmarezScream chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love fanfiction where Kagome is a hanyou or demon.
edge of twilight chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome! :D
Alexandra chapter 47 . 3/8/2013
Love that you added Yu Yu Hakusho!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
its osuwari but its a fun story so ill let it go
please continue writing storys like this okay? ONEGAI YO !
Guest chapter 54 . 12/13/2012
AWSOME STORY! Heatbreaking,dramatic,funny, and, a twist! I LOVE IT!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »