Reviews for Soul Searching
litzy.rodriguez.31508 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Pls write more!
anon chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
I really like this. Give us a happt ending please. Update, Update, Update.
PuckerUpSmile chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
Love the Story and hope you add another chapter soon good luck!
Blonde'sSweetBlood chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
you better keep this story going. i love it but if u dont have another chapter up soon i will...i will...well i dont no what i will do but i will do something!
BeckettFan chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
YAY! theyre getting married! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Spike'sSavior chapter 10 . 12/8/2004
whew don't scare me like that I thought you killed her anyway I wanna see how Spike is as a daddy update soon.
shastalily chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
Aw... This is so cute. I like what you've done. Good work!
Angeloholic chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
I was like 'how could they do that the writer must be evil!'And Then toy add the answer and i was like 'God praise you!'

Great story.
WayWard Childe chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
Story's great, I'm a big fan of Spillow, always thought that's how it should of been on the show. I love this fic though, one of my favorite Spike/Willow stories.
jana chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
please don't let willow die! i love spike and willow together!
Spike'sSavior chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
NO! Don't kill Willow off that would make Spike sad and I don't like it when he's sad please don't kill her I like Wills.
Dark Princess chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
This is really cool and Daddy-Spike's lovely! Your great! Hope to read more soon!
Melissa chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
Happy, happy! Please. I have read way to many other fic's that have ended sadly I could really use a happy ending, please :) You did a really great job on this last chap. can't wait for the next one.
slayer-p chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Love the reunion between Willow and Spike very sweet and loving. Next chapter some angst, but with happy ending. ;)
Puzzledhermit chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Awesome story and I vote for Happy!