Reviews for An Angel's Second Indentity
TheGoofyCat chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
it's been like 7 years since you've updated :(
I still love your stories
I hope you see this :)
mikachuu28 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Why did Juliette/Bunny move into Aurora's and not with her dad and sister?
mikachuu28 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
omg. I think Leggy ruined this story. I mean the first story was perfect but this one is just crap.
anastiaa chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
please update! this is great.
Lealeigh Rush chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I am lovin' this story!
BlackShorts chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Please, please, PLEASE! Update and write again! I think you are hilarious and I love this story so much! Pwease? I will give you anything you want! I sort of, kind of promise? :)
TheGoofyCat chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hey you I demand that you carry on writing, it makes me very sad to think that u've stopped writing.

Ur my fav author on here and i'm not going to give up hope on that one day you will update!

CuteSango07 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Nevermind...I thought that the first story was the end of the whole series...I didn't know there was a sequel...so I don't hate the ending anymore! _ A-YAY! I hope she gets back with Ace! :)(:
Mrs. Eyeball Chambers chapter 13 . 5/13/2008
HEY! LOUIE! I MISS YOU GIRL AND I LOVE YOU! WE SHOULD TOTALLY FANFICTION IT UP ONE DAY! REMEMBER THE POTC ONE WE WERE GUNNA DO? LOL I MISS YOU ON MYSPACE LOVE! HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON! -SOYA BEANS!
debatablywonderful chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
*Laughs like an evil little minion*

Excellent...{Mr Burns?] I love angst, and pain, and just good damn old heartache...hee. I really need a life huh?

]
debatablywonderful chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
HA! Lolz! Loved the ending of that little chappie, those scottish cowboys I tell ya - I'm surrounded by them over here.

Lolz...

]
Raging Raven chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
Oh please please update. UPDATE

This story is awesome so UPDATE
m-fashion chapter 14 . 8/14/2006
Yay an update!

Really loved that chapter, Ace reacted surprisingly well!

Update soon please!

m-fashion x
TheGoofyCat chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
OMG I can't believe you updated, wo0t, that was a great chapter I loved it, yay they got back together, mushy is good, :D

~Katy

Is John ever going to come to Castle Rock? What would Ace do if he did? Ah you must UPDATE as soon as possible.

:S
tismeagain chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
wo! luvin it! its so damn good!