Reviews for Canon Strikes Back
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 6/3
oh my dear God.
You know how to make me laugh.
The ending was perfect! Now you just need a sequel involving the HP characters. Lol.

I really do hate Mary Sues - and real Fangirls in real life. It makes me cringe and shrivel inside hearing or watching people scream at famous celebrities and go nuts.
Are we really that insane?
My only complaint is - in the end of this story, you killed off all the Mary Sues! Or, rather. Most of them.
There are none left for me to kill! I have this frying pan ... For nothing ...?
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Lol, soooo funny! Loved it :)
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
A Gibbs Sue? I didn't know those existed!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
That is a very appropriate conclusion. After all, he is to marry the one he loves. Why would he love a Sue? Maybe if he's lucky, they'll fall on the rocks and spare him the trouble.
bekeyboo chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
your ending wins, just thought you should know. laughing out loud right now.

bekeyboo ;)
bekeyboo chapter 6 . 1/24/2011

bekeyboo ;)
bekeyboo chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
this is genious. pure genious.

Ryo Nightray chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Hahaha! I love the plot twist between Lord of the Rings and Secret Window!
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
What a great start! I'm hooked! I'm gonna go read more of this amazingly funny story!
snarky Beth chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
lol, great ending! What's up with the PotC/HP crossovers anyway? (I love both, but together?)

This was a really funny anti-Sue story :D I loved how everyone was running for their lives! I can't stand Mary-Sues, they really are everywhere, but fortunately the characters made it through this nightmare :D
mentir chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
F8WUZL8 chapter 10 . 7/2/2009

That was hilarious!
BlackLioness chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Who needs sunshine when you've got a story like this? My face hurts from laughing... This was soo sweet! Great job!
elanor260 chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
That was well-written, and absolutely hilarious. I love parody-type stories, and the cameo by Muse was great too. Good job!
Vimmi chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Oh man thanks for bringing the ever plagueing Sues(and Stu's) to Justice in such unique ways as Spontaneous combustion, various drownings,and being told off and to go get a life.

well tally hoe I'm off to read the next chapter.