Reviews for Whispers
FraidyCat01 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Awesome story! It was suspensful, funny, and interesting, all really good qualities in a story. At some points, you even had chills runnung down my spine.

"Ah, so you do remember me." Jack said with a small smile. "I'm honored."

You totally nailed Jack's personality! That quote was my favourite of his. You also got Will and Elizabeth's good too.

I thought the ending was creative and a good solution to all the problems. And the beginning part about the former owners of the house was explained quite well, making the whole thing easier to understand. Great job, and I hope to see more in the future.
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
That was really good! Humorous and creepy! Loved it! :)
Jaeh chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
That was cute, scary, creepy and funny all at the same time. AWEsome!

-Jaeh xD
Rogue-Pirate chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
I like, I like very much. The plot made sense, and the characters remained where they should be, in original form. Ypu have a great talent for writing, all your stories are different, yet you manage to carry them off so well, even the ones I was reluctant to start, and when I did I was not disappointed.

Great stuff. Aye, tis grand.

Ta, Rogue-Pirate
williz chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
Ah yes. Brilliance! Love these stories! Very action packed and suspense-filled! I loved it! YIPPA!
Scarlett Jackeline Sparrow chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
haha! Nice ending! I loved it as much as I loved the others! Great job as always! SJS
Gaze chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Neat fic. Althought the idea of a haunted house sounds a mite bit over done, this was interesting and originally done.

Ha, cute line:

“What happened to the floor?
Gaze chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
You do like the name Emma, don't you? I've been finding that it's everywhere now. When I was younger, I would never hear my name anywhere. In fact, there were no pencils or name tags available in 'Emma'. Now, since that baby on friends was named Emma, I hear my name being screamed across every market, shopping mall, what have you. It's right annoying. But in this case, I don't care :), as long as it not being screached out by frazzled mothers.

But I digress. Interesting idea. Poor Will, when you hear and see something like that, it's not just a trick of the shadows...
Flybaby014563 chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
Oh I love it!I thought it was great!Are you going to make it longer?I hope you do because I thought it was great!I loved it!Keep up the good you read mine.

-Nikki
Athena D. Cat chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
Oh, good. They finaly are at rest.
mellowyellow36 chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
“What happened to the floor?
Bluekrystal1 chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
I hope that isn't the end, coz I love this story - it's just amazing. Too good for mere words chuck.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
Uh oh. Willie gots some explaining to do. ::smiles:: Loved the story, and, like I said before, i just can't wait for another Pirates of the Caribbean fic by PirateBlacksmith! ::cheers::
Captain Adrienne Sparrow chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
You are a genius. I just love all of your fics. This one is...is...words cannot describe it! But, I love the way you didn't make Will and Elizabeth all cheesy and...bloody cheesy! Although I do think that Jack may be getting the short end of the stick more often than desrved. In all, the characters are well developed and believable (sp?), the plot is, well, what made me read it, what can I say? Keep up the great work! And why the hell did you delete The Pirates? It was unlike any fic at this fandom!
Falling Star chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
Man, I just love this! It's getting more intense, and I'm even scared to read the next chapter to see what kind of wicked things those ghosts will do. Or you, in other words! :D LOL.

Anyways, I really enjoy reading this, and can't wait to read yet another chapter!