Reviews for The Man I Am Today
Katyann chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
awesome
Captain Matey chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
Ah. This story was so cute. _. I loved it! I started reading it and I couldn't stop because the first chapter was soo good, so were all of them, obviously, or I would have stopped reading. Wich I didn't because it was soo good. _.

From the Random Idiot, Matey.
Captain-Ammie chapter 16 . 2/3/2005
Ooh, I like!
jill chapter 16 . 7/22/2004
even if you dont read this review i just had to leave it for ya. i read your story on the 22nd of july and you probably wrote it long before that. i rally really loved your story. it was sweet and heart felt and i even felt some tears coming on more than a few times. keep writing.
CptAlbertWesker chapter 16 . 6/23/2004
Nice story... I'm not normally one for JackAna, but I did enjoy it very much :D

CptAlbertWesker
freak and proud chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
oh my god. that was so sweet. see ya freak.
freak and proud chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
oh ok. i was getting a bit confused. (not thats its hard...). i was thinking on something a bit different...
freak and proud chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
they didnt have toilets. they had the side of the ship. nice, huh...

see ya, freak.
cal chapter 16 . 5/14/2004
i was glad that Jack was putting old demons to reat & that Ana was there to help him. :) i cried when i read about the sweet gift that Emily never got to finish making for her baby brother. :( i was glad that Ana was there to see Jack's mom & sister too. i LOVED how it ended! YAY! Jack & Ana passion! WHOO HOO! :) can't wait for the sequel! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
cal chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
Samuel is a supreme bastard! : i so wished that he was shot down as he was telling Jack all the vile things he had done to the ladies in Jack's life! : i cheered Miss Ana on as she was taking her revenge on the bastard who had scarred her in more ways than one! YAY! GO ANA! : i wept for her when she was overwhelmed by everything & she had broken down. :( i was glad when Jack comforted her & held her. i wept again when she rejected the jewels & told Jack why she did so. my tears soon dried when the daft man finally told her what we all knew! YAY! i'm off to read the epilogue!
cal chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
BRITTANY BAKER chapter 16 . 5/13/2004
HEY! PLZ WRITE A SEQUEL CAUSE I LIKE LOVE THIS FIC! ADN I LOVE ANA MARIA AND JACK 2GETHER! SO PLAESE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Shea LaRoc chapter 16 . 5/12/2004
This was fabulous! Hurry with that sequel!
Ares War Kid chapter 16 . 5/12/2004
great chappie suzy i hope ye update the sequal soon
Magicgirl810 chapter 16 . 5/11/2004
i love it write the sequel soon