Reviews for The Rise of a King
DeWitt chapter 1 . 12/2/2005

I discovered this because the title is the same a sa book I was checking in Google search:

It has a captivating quality.
NovMists chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
I hope u update soon! PLEASE! This is really really good!
Kit Thespian chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
This is more like an angst than a tragedy, but that's really my only criticism! Yea, Janus will be THE MAGUS! THE MAGUS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Keep it going!
Karana Belle chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
oh! this is so funny! and he finally did something 'special'. well, i'm glad that you updated this story and i can't wait for the next chapter so please update again soon!

Karana Belle
XSasukeRebornX chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
. Yay! I've been in the 'beat up little kids and morons mode' (mainly my brother and his friends)Thanks for the gift!
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
A very good opening. I imagine that would be the way he was welcomed in the the six-hudreth year. He would get the crap beat out of him first. Impressive and fun to read. Good work.
Atsuno Tsunamiku chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
I love this story.I can't wait for the next this story especially goes well when your reading it with Magus' theme song dosen't matter that you haven't updated in a long as the chapter is long,I think it's perfectly luck on the next chapter.
Imania chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
Poor Janus! Stuck in some nasty place with a psycho Flea and a very nasty Slash and Ozzie (enough said on that one, I feel). This is a good fic and I hope you find the time to continue it. I don't think the legend was too odd or random, and I like the way Janus keeps declaring revenge on things! Like rocks! Well anyway, I look forward to an update.
Gyrus chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Oh no, I don't think the fourth chapter was bad at all. Good job! Though I will admit that for a moment I wasn't sure if whether or not you were going to continue this story. Thank you for not forsaking it and keep up the good work.
evil-kenshin chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
good chapter, will he cast his first spell on slash?
Aruken chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
it's ok, I haven't updated any of my work in a while...

good chapter though, he's always cool...
Karana Belle chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
i thought that the chapter was good. really i did! and i can't wait until Janus does his first spell! i hope that it is awesome! and i also liked the legend of 'the Magus' i thought that it was interesting! and it sounded like Magus! can't wait until you update!

Karana Belle
Anime-Rachiru chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Wow! This is really good! Please finish it!
Vedda chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
Very well! This is a very factible explication about Magus' bitterness. But you stile is hard to understand. (Sorry. The english isnt my primary idiom)
Gyrus chapter 3 . 5/20/2004