Reviews for Crossing the Rubicon
chibi-kun chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
my choice is...get on with the story...hehe stay strong my friend keep on writing!
chibi-kun chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
good as always...keep up the good work
chibi-kun chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
ooh...I like it so far. Merlock is my fav character! I'll definitly be reviewing more of this!

chibi-kun
Hotkitty chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
i avent got time 2 read the chappie ill read it wen i get back but i jusrt need 2 warn u that i wont be here 4 5 weeks so u wont be hearing frm me ccuz im going on holiday 4 5 weeks. *sobs* NO INTERNET 4 5 BLOODY WEEKS! byez!
Vy chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Go with long and decriptive chapters...*Shrugs* I like those type of chapters better.