Reviews for The Old and The New
hermione278 chapter 26 . 10/6/2005
Are Lily and James alive?
hermione278 chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
sorry I didn't review for the other two stories, they're both really great. Is Jenny April and Sirius' daughter. Did April get pregnant the night she slept with Sirius after her parent's funeral?
Calen chapter 30 . 3/13/2005
That was so crap! I mean Voldemort running from 'april'? Screw that man, as if. She's good, but you're making her too good. If she's that good why doesn't she bloody well kill Voldemort. She's got other superduper powers right?
Susan Potter chapter 40 . 1/17/2005
I L-LOVED I-IT!
Susan Potter chapter 15 . 1/16/2005
LOVE IT
Susan Potter chapter 11 . 1/11/2005
LOVE IT!
MaRoNcOoL chapter 40 . 11/5/2004
I love your story I even cried as Dumbledore had all that,I like the ideas of yor story and I am going to read the other story right away!

Once again I love your story it was one of the best I ever read.

MaRoNcOoL
justin-4902 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
kool
Sir Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
good. i like it
Dianne chapter 40 . 8/25/2004
Love the story, but wish for more!
Dianne chapter 39 . 8/25/2004
At least you have some silver mixed with the green, maybe meaning that, as Dumbledore said about his friend Nicholas Flammel, death is only another journey...
Dianne chapter 38 . 8/25/2004
Excellent, another cliffhanger! This story is getting better all the time!
Dianne chapter 37 . 8/25/2004
cool cliffhanger! Feeling a bit sorry for Hermione in this story, but I guess maybe she'll end up ok?
Dianne chapter 35 . 8/25/2004
Doesn't Hermione, a muggle born, have to attend a funeral or something for her parents? Wouldn't she be in a little more distress than this? Just asking. Still enjoying the story immensely!
Dianne chapter 34 . 8/25/2004
IF Cho's worst fear is Cedric coming back to life, than I think that when the boggart turned into Cedric, Harry would have had a very unique reaction to that as well, very different from Cho, and it would have bothered him. Really great story! I'm enjoying it!