Reviews for A Tale of Two
Phil Good chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
You and your damn Stargate!

F34r \/y WR47h!

Love, Kouichi.
Kagii chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
eek. okay, i'm kinda creeped. _ but it's such a good story.

me: [when i saw you had updated] WOOHO! YEEYEA
Kagii chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
poor Daniel... T_T you must write more. and more. and multiple chapters. because i love this story.
Lord Gargoyle chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Yay! I love this story! It's so well written and it makes me happy. Poor Daniel, though...*sniff* Oh well! Come on, write more! Yay!
Willo chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Ah. The old switch-eroo.. lol, poor Daniel. Seems good stories always come when one's up late, huh? Glad you were inspired; I'll be checking in for the next chapter..
Capt.Cow chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
This story is cool! I hope you write more soon!
Sharnay chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Ooh Ooh Ooh. I generally don't read stargate fanfics. I just drool over the show. But my dearest friend, Princess Lightina suggested to me that I read your story when she saw that you had one under this fandom. I like it very much. generally I just read anime, but now that I have started, I just might not be able to stop. Keep up the good work. I like how you make it seem like I am watching an episode play out in my mind!
Sharnay
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Oh! We love the prison stories! Are you sure you're only 14? Can't wait for the next chapter. Good start. Like the coach/horses imagery - timeless earth stuff.
Kagii chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
this seems like its gonna be really good._ i always love to see stories about Daniel, so... WRITE MORE!
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Goosebumps! I like this a lot-please keep going!
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Very interesting. I'm hooked, so please continue soon! - -
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
How exciting! Please, more soon!