Reviews for The Butterfly
saku642734 chapter 23 . 3/1
very awesome story :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
If this is gonna be a fucking shitty sasusaku i think ill spare myself the trouble of reading it. I only started reading it as i accept sakura got a little better but she doesnt belong with sasuke. Hes a stinking traitor and deserves to die! Leave sakura to naruto and lee. They avtually care about her so dont go fucking lying. Saying narutos too involved with training. Youre a fucking lying cunt! Naruto loves sakura. Shes the fucking ignorant bitch. So fuck this shiy. At least spare the sasusaku haters by telling us thats what this shit is!
asredwer chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Very good job with this story. You did an excellent job with the plot and the descriptions throughout the story. I was a little disappointed that Sakura ended up with Sasuke, although this is because of my dislike of his character in the anime and how most people portray him in fanfics. My bias against him aside, this was a great ending to the story and I couldn't think of anything I didn't like.
LilithiaRW chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
I read this story about a year ago. I had this sudden urge to read it again, but when I looked in my favorites section, the story wasn't there! I freaked out. But i finally found it, and it's so nice to read this again. Thank you for writing this!
Shana chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Woah, wait. She slept naked with Kakashi?! Woah, im confused... but that made me laugh at sasuke. .. . . . . .. . .. . . . anywhhooo i love this story a lot!
CharliesRibbon chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
Loving it so far.
Hana-Taisho chapter 23 . 1/5/2012
i really liked this story. what suprized me was how far back it was in the dates. and which charater it was centered around. its hard to find such old stories. they only reason i started reading it was because of the idea of a butterfly flying around Sakura's head. made it sound fluffly, but instead i got a wonderful dark story that kept me instrested instead of running the other way sucfacting in what today people call death by hugs...

anyways i went looking for you on Media miner and have not found you. T.T i wanted to check out your work, yet i can see this fic is very very old. there's not much i can guess, you have probly a wonderful life going on for you. and you probly don't want to come back to this with how Naruto is now. i enjoyed this story greatly it was a wonderful change to read.

the butterflys being attracted to blood was a wonderful idea. and the idea of the butterfly's "attacking" Kakashi and putting him in the coma. what kinda made me up set is that Shikamaru and Ino dissappered once the 'expermints' on the butterflys were done they had been removed from the story; till Tsunade called for Shikamaru late one night...

and i liked how you fought your self for either a Sakura Sasuke parring or a Gaara Sakura, Or maybe even a Kakashi Sakura parring.

they were all great idea's. i was hopeing that Maybe Itachi wasn't dead and was going to find her. but that was quickly crushed when Sasuke was back in the village.

each charater was great and keeping them in charater was even better.

but why didn't you have Sakura have healing Chakra? its like the basic thing she uses, after all she was a medic nin. and we all watched her tain a little in the ep's before Shipudden came out. its just a question.

thank you for putting up this wonderful story. and hopefully you will come back to us with maybe new idea's?
ilysfmdemetri chapter 23 . 1/2/2011
This story was beautiful. I love the friendship and more between Gar/Saku/Kaka/Sasu. It was really nice that they all cared about her. It opened my eyes because the way you discribed the lonlyness, that Sakura was feeling was very relatable for me. (excuse the spell error) im on my phone xD great beautiful story! I spent all day reading this, I couldnt put it down! :D
Hazel817 chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
Amazing... As always! :)
Hazel817 chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
Conscience and Ego applauded.

I laughed out loud at that... :)
Hazel817 chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Love it! SO dark and amazing as always! :)
Sibrael chapter 23 . 5/11/2010
I think this story could have done with an epilogue but otherwise it's good.
darksoulwolf chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
as were I'm not happy that she got with Saskue...I still liked this one alot...great job
ju1i3Oh chapter 23 . 3/17/2010
I loved it! It was so cool! )
Coolbeanz chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Please continue.I love this story...you actually did a good job of keeping Sasuke in character, and the way he acts around his Sakura is very touching.:D