Reviews for The Butterfly
Akatsuki no Loki chapter 23 . 9/21/2017
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. There are no words to describe how this made me feel. You are an amazing writer. Your gift for it is truly remarkable. Thank you for this amazing journey.
Anaea chapter 23 . 7/26/2017
Beautifully delivered. Wrenching, spinning dizzting, and... just beautifully done. Great writing. :-)
cinnamon0325 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Why are there so many sasusaku haters in the reviews? I love sasusaku so much AND THEY'RE CANON UGH YES! Lol anyway, I loved this story! Couldn't put it down once I started. Good job
v a p e w a v e N I C O chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This was my favorite fan fiction back in the day, I used to read it over and over...
luckienumber chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Why isn't this labeled a sasuke and sakura fic? If I had know I wouldn't have clicked this one. Great story don't get me wrong, but I personally hate this pairing. I enjoyed all other aspects besides the chosen pairing though.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh my. Will her relationship with Shino improve now that she also has insect summons?
spiritlesswalker chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Screw all the SasuSaku haters.
AMMiss chapter 23 . 6/3/2015
this story made me cry. I loved it!
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Love the story, hate the pairing.

Why, why oh why the fuck did it become sasusaku? And little mika-chan. I didn't like her bc come on she was like stealing sakura's power whyyy urgh. This is not a 'dark' fic. You didn't dissect sakura's character u just used repetition and shit like we havent read a hundred fics abt self harming.
saku642734 chapter 23 . 3/1/2014
very awesome story :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
If this is gonna be a fucking shitty sasusaku i think ill spare myself the trouble of reading it. I only started reading it as i accept sakura got a little better but she doesnt belong with sasuke. Hes a stinking traitor and deserves to die! Leave sakura to naruto and lee. They avtually care about her so dont go fucking lying. Saying narutos too involved with training. Youre a fucking lying cunt! Naruto loves sakura. Shes the fucking ignorant bitch. So fuck this shiy. At least spare the sasusaku haters by telling us thats what this shit is!
asredwer chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Very good job with this story. You did an excellent job with the plot and the descriptions throughout the story. I was a little disappointed that Sakura ended up with Sasuke, although this is because of my dislike of his character in the anime and how most people portray him in fanfics. My bias against him aside, this was a great ending to the story and I couldn't think of anything I didn't like.
LilithiaRW chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
I read this story about a year ago. I had this sudden urge to read it again, but when I looked in my favorites section, the story wasn't there! I freaked out. But i finally found it, and it's so nice to read this again. Thank you for writing this!
Shana chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Woah, wait. She slept naked with Kakashi?! Woah, im confused... but that made me laugh at sasuke. .. . . . . .. . .. . . . anywhhooo i love this story a lot!
Charliesaurus chapter 16 . 7/23/2012