Reviews for Shut up and kiss me
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
AW,AW,AW!:D this is so job:D
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
That was a good one.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw~ Remy be shutting up eh? Nice to know. Brought a grin to my face. :D Roomie probably thinks i'm crazy now.
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*giggle* Hehehe... Remy tune changed pretteh fast when he heard dat li'l bit'a info... lol
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love it! Whats going to happen the next morning? Pleases pleases write more to it soon!
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Okay now this was just adorable. I don't know Mary Chapin Carpenter, but it sounds like a fun song. Love this line:

“Remy be shutting up now, chere.”
Wanda W chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I have always thought of that song in relation to Rogue. It's a great song that just suits her. Good job on a funny fic.

Ondjage chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Words cannot describe how awesome this is. hehe Nice stuff. Cute Remy.
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
aw! cute story!
Ziggeh Mantranoodle chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
AH! NO! -pokes you- you must write more... -wiggly arms-
xxdeliriumxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Aww... what a great little story...

Rogue should like ALWAYS be drunk, lol...

DemonicGambit chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
LoL 'EEP!' Not much else you can say when you have a drunken Rogue chasing after you! LoL
oceanbang chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was good Romy. Funny how Rogue was drunk. But it was cool.
angyxoxo chapter 1 . 6/6/2004

That is so freaking cute! I loved it! Drunken Rogue sounds fun! and Remy... well he's ALWAYS fun... *wink wink*

Great job dearie.

Favorite line: "Remy ran for his life, torn between his desire to get the breath kissed out of him and his desire to live the next day"

Too cute, but so true!

TheRealMai chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
oh man i can't believe it. i read this story a long time ago and never reviewed it. i'm sorry. i'll try to make it up to you somehow. anyway, must say very funny. i love how rogue was chasing him. finally, the tables have turned on poor Remy, but it's ok, at least he got a kiss out of it. love the story, and keep up the good work.