Reviews for A revealed past
Black Durion chapter 18 . 8/25/2009
awesome story are you going to do any more chapters
avatarjk137 chapter 18 . 12/12/2006
Nice story. Two freakishly large thumbs up! You need to learn a bit more about paragraph structure, but the story is interesting and well written.
avatarjk137 chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
Cool fic. I'll read the rest later.
Ecliptic chapter 18 . 1/18/2005
Yay! Another chapter! I really like this one, but why the evil cliffhanger? Oh well, sometimes cliffhangers are good, since now I really want to read the next chapter.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 18 . 1/17/2005
WHAT HAPPENS? Tell me! GAH!

Sorry, I just hate cliff hangers. Good chapter.

ttfn
Whimsical Acumen chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
I like this story a lot, but I suggest you make a space whenever a new person is talking.

Though I have one question, will Shauni and Kyle be a couple?

ttfn
Ecliptic chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Great story, I'm definatly putting this on my favorites! Can't wait until you update it again..
Ovni chapter 16 . 1/1/2005
Men in black suits...reminds me of the school dance last year..Anywho, this was probably the best chapter yet, do continue.
Ovni chapter 14 . 12/24/2004
Okay, apparently you're on a roll...but please, do continue...other wise I'll have my penguin mafia stop by...
Ovni chapter 13 . 12/23/2004
Interesting...very interesting...
Ovni chapter 12 . 12/5/2004
Greetings from the planet Grounded...well, this is a pretty good chapter...can't say anything bad about it (this story) yet...keep it up!
Ovni chapter 10 . 11/23/2004
Very good...yes, very good indeed...-strokes chin thoughtfully- Tell me, did you ever consider making movies?
Ovni chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
Pretty good...my uncle's a mechanical engineer...and I'm an idiot! Anywho, keep it up!
Ovni chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
Whoa...figured something like this would happen, but wasn't sure. Anywho,keep up the good work!
Ovni chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
Okay, either you enjoy making cliff hangers or it couldn't be helped...in any case, please continue!