Reviews for Koda's Journey
Anabella chapter 4 . 1/12
Good book so far
Koda101 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Oh my god! that was the best story ive ever read! im seriously crying right now! thatnk you soo much! Please write another masterpiece like this one. im speechless!
Koda101 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
That was soo good! i went to youtube and played the song while i was reading. the song fits perfectly with the scenario. Very good! Next chapter
Koda101 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Carter547 chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
! I love it!
Wildstar93 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Rutt and Tuke! WHOO-HOO! My 2 favorite Disney characters! And that arguement between Koda and Ken'ichi reminded me of Land Before Time.

By the way, good story so far! :)
Wildstar93 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Ken'ichi is just like Toklo...being a grumpy-face!
Wildstar93 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Great job with the song on there! That was cool and touching at the same time!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
It's awesome. Poor Koda!
Striper chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Sorry for the late review but I had to read the whole story from scratch. And boy was I glad I had to! That was amazing. Really great, touching story and what I admired most about it was the plot. That was very intriguing to read as it began unfoding. Thumbs up on a magnificent job and here's to wishing more successes like that from you!
Nikiski chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Great as usual, lil'bro!
Truttle chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
This was an excellent finale! Quite an unexpected ending! Great work on finaly completing it! You did an awesome job and kept me entertained the whole way through!
Nikiski chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Yay lil'bro! Nice chapter! Can't wait to see the conclusion! _
Truttle chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
WOW! Simply masterful! I don't know how you come up with such awesome story ideas! I simply loved this chapter! Wonderful work!
EbonyPatriot chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
ACK! So sorry I didn't review sooner Ken'ichi (I had to re-read the entire fic).

Chapter 7: Aww it's so good that he had a change of heart. I particually enjoy the wrestle scene between Ken'ichi and Koda. _

Chapter 8: Wow a sabretooth- that was unexpected. But of course, the unexpected is what makes reading fun. I love how you had Sitka guide them out.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

I like Ike!