Reviews for Koda's Journey
teharrisonfox chapter 1 . 7/1
good story! Loving it!
Kenai chapter 10 . 1/12
The only one who can be with me and my friends are not going to be able to see my friends to get a new song is amazing and beautiful and I don't think that I can see it in a while and I love you so much for your own life is so much fun to play with me on my way back to school and I'm still waiting to be able to see what happens when you are not going to be able to see what happens to me I have a good idea to be able to see what happens when I see a lot of things that are going to get my friends. And I love it when you get to see my friends are so much
Anabella chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Good book so far
Koda101 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Oh my god! that was the best story ive ever read! im seriously crying right now! thatnk you soo much! Please write another masterpiece like this one. im speechless!
Koda101 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
That was soo good! i went to youtube and played the song while i was reading. the song fits perfectly with the scenario. Very good! Next chapter
Koda101 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
IM HOOKED!
Carter547 chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
! I love it!
Wildstar93 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Rutt and Tuke! WHOO-HOO! My 2 favorite Disney characters! And that arguement between Koda and Ken'ichi reminded me of Land Before Time.

By the way, good story so far! :)
Wildstar93 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Ken'ichi is just like Toklo...being a grumpy-face!
Wildstar93 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Great job with the song on there! That was cool and touching at the same time!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
It's awesome. Poor Koda!
Striper chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Sorry for the late review but I had to read the whole story from scratch. And boy was I glad I had to! That was amazing. Really great, touching story and what I admired most about it was the plot. That was very intriguing to read as it began unfoding. Thumbs up on a magnificent job and here's to wishing more successes like that from you!
Nikiski chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Great as usual, lil'bro!
Truttle chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
This was an excellent finale! Quite an unexpected ending! Great work on finaly completing it! You did an awesome job and kept me entertained the whole way through!
Nikiski chapter 9 . 10/7/2005