Reviews for Redemption
Angelic Lawyer chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Oh, I loved this chapter! You write good insights and vehement descrptions and, though this left me dying to read yet another chapter, I loved to see an update from you :)
Mel chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Well about time she finally relized, that Erik was the one who captured her soul and heart. Please hurry up, and let Christine get to Erik, and fast. And what is that crazy guy going to do to Chrisitne? Please update soon.

LadyWillow chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Oh, this is just amazing! I really want to see what happens next, please update again soon!
ladystrider77 chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
haha, Christine in a cabaret..that's awesome. Of course Erik would still want her..he would want her if she tried to kill him.
EriksAngel2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow, this is really good so far. Please continue soon!
Angelic Lawyer chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
An interesting beginning, really. I liked the way Raoul seemed to be as uncertain as Christine was about her own feelings. He ended up involuntarily helping her to make the right thing!
This story appears very promising, hope you update soon!
irene chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
hello! _ i like the beginning of your story and im sure that is going to be a great one! i hope you can update soon,please.
irene megumi
Susette chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I don't have much to say, because there isn't much to say anything about. If you don't even have a working title, it's a good sign you haven't put very much thought into the work as a whole, and thus probably shouldn't be posting it. And putting things in capital letters is a really immature way of placing emphasis in dialogue. A little effort, if you please?
Carlye chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I feel proud to be able to review this work of art (sorry if I am overley dramatic)! I loved it. I think that Christene made the right choice in going back to Erik. And Raoul shouldn't be so selfish (I'm not critisizing you, I'm critisizing Raoul!) ! I'm glad Christine was right to tell Raoul of. GO CHRISTINE!
Brynnmissy chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I like what you've got so far, does Raoul go after her? Hope to see an update.