Reviews for A Little Bit More
cellaria chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
lol aw i loved it! this was definitely one of the best fics with this pairing i've read so far! i don't really see zoro quite like this.. i definitely see him as leaning towards sensitive & just not outwardly showing it instead of this.. so that was a bit strange to me but it was an interesting take. i like that it ended up as a mixture between the physical, rough aspect & the romantic, gentle aspect but i wished that you sort of blended the two extremes a little bit more. sanji shouldn't have to completely give up his romantic ideas & zoro shouldn't become overly sappy.. we did see a little more sexually accepting/adventurous sanji but while i can see that they both grew/compromised somewhat i think zoro being a bit more vocal or expressing his feelings a little more especially after the fight would've gone a long way. oh & i *loved* that you had them switch! the way you had them acting i really didn't expect that in this fic so that was nice. though i really wish when sanji topped that he actually finished that way.. at least the first time. i just wanted him to be a bit more dominating while doing it 'his way' to show zoro you can still give it hard while also being loving & taking your time ;) the only thing i didn't really like was sanji saying he was still planning to sleep with women at the next port. i'm all for open relationships but it just didn't seem to fit here. i don't think sanji would really want to or that zoro would be having any of it lol anyway good job! i hope you do more!
loogoo chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Your ideas are so original. Romance on the wet forest floor! Very creative!
TheProfViola chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Uh, I can't belive it's the end. That was such a funny, lovely, hot, sad and SUGE story ;_;
I will miss it. I LOVE the adorable LuNa moment u .
It was am amazing thing! Keep working
TheProfViola chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
"Nami and Luffy appeared to be passed out, side-by-side beneath the sheltering tent. A half-eaten melon still balanced halfway in Luffy's outstretched hand, and Nami's cheeks were pink, happy from drunkenness." That was so damn adorable w !

The sex scene was perfect writen. You know how to turn me on *_*
Can I see there some feeling from Zoro's side? ;D
TheProfViola chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
It's sounds so cuute They sleep togehter :3
A talk about LuNa! That maked my so damn happy! :D
Your erotic scenes are so fuking sexy *_*
Ginger Blackmore chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
Wow. I was taken on such an emotional roller coaster! The ending was just perfect! I really enjoyed this fic! I can't really say enough, just know that I love it!
Ginger Blackmore chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I have been absolutely loving this story so far.

The beauty of Sanji's fantasy being fulfilled, and the development of their relationship.

Beautiful. Stunning. Just marvelous.

pureink chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Wow just wow. I love the dynamics of their relationship. The emotional development is superb. I'm favoriting this btw! I love how Sanji realizes that what he feels for Zoro is far deeper than what he felt for Nami or anyone else. I also like how Zoro showed his love for Sanji through his actions. Everything, to the OC is done smoothly.

I definitely recommend this!
KarotsaMused chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
It's rare that an author makes sex part of two characters' understanding of one another. The evolution, the slow understanding, and the bickering as familiar reassurance? All excellently done. You wrote them like I love them. Sanji coming around was the perfect balance to his previous hubris. Yes. Yeeeeees.
AnnaShirou chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
wah, this was one of the most beautiful (and hot, of course) sex scenes I've ever read from these two! amazing!
DoritoCloud chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
This story is AMAZING.

I'm guessing it doesn't have a huge number of reviews, because everyone reads it all in one go and only reviews the last chapter...like me...

Oh well. It's quality, not quantity, right?

LOVED IT.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
This fanfic is amazing, really. You did a great job and I could see a movie of One Piece being made with the story. Sure, no yaoi, but Sanji and Zoro getting along while fighting with enemies who put their friends in coma. Yummy!

And I am crazy, but I loved this fanfic and the idea! Great job!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
I like the struggles with the romance even more that I like the struggles with Armerind. They're so . . . so . . . struggle-ish!
tazx x x chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
1 word : amazing :) x x
LunaticV chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
LOL! it was so freaking hilarious when nami asked how it wes to have sex with sanji! LOL

i wonder who should have been offended when luffy said that 'sanji will have sex with anything'

lol, i'm sure that zoro's face that time was so funny and amusing XD loved it! XD