Reviews for The Man Behind The Shades
Miss-Redhead24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow that was such a touching story :) I loved it
Chocolate Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I couldnt leave this page without reviewing.

I tried to but well...here i am.

This was amazing, i think it is a really good explanation for Otto wearing his glasses. I was wondering if i could mention this idea in my future Rocket power fic? Of course you will get your due credit. :)

Keep writing this was amazing, you really captured the essence of their character. You could have also mentioned that this is the reason Reggie and Otto work so hard at sports, but then again i guess it is pretty obviouse :)
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i love this story, i also just read your ryan one and loved it as well ypour a grrat writer keep it u
Wendy Clear chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow.. that really was sad. But it gave brilliant and touching explanations to the Rocket kids' sunglasses. The bit about Twister and Lars' card was kind of funny, but in a fitting way.
Maddy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this is really real, y'know? my mom died this year of cancer, and this is pretty much how it went. i wasn't there, cos' it was in the middle of the night, but still. it's really good.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow, thats sad, but well written. :)
trouble in my veins chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Thank you for the review on my story. I liked this. I love Nickelodeon cartoons, I'm just a geek like that. I don't like Otto either. Moo. But this was so bittersweet. It moved me. -nods-

I am now going to read your Danny Phantom stories. Because I love that show. Any DannySam stories there?
admit-let-me-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow... That was moving! I loved it! Made me think again about intensions in the show that aren't really there. You tied it in, perfectly!

*** PetPetAngel ***
The One That You Loathe chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was so touching and it made alot of sense.
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
o! that was so sweet! i loved it
k-samurai-girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
*tear* that was just plain sad. i really like it *tear*
Scorpio Serpent chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Love the sun glasses analogy
I like the last line
"There’s more to them than protection from the sun; they really just protect me from myself."
Silent Whisper Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This is so sad. :'( It was really good though! I think I read a fic like this once, I could be wrong though. :P
Luckily, I was in Europe since Friday, I just came home today. But in MA, where I live, it was about 90 degrees too. I HATE hot weather, it was only in the 50s in Estonia where I was visiting my mom. :D
Aqua Rhapsody89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
*tear* That was so good! Extreamly well written. I was also young when my nanna died and i had trouble understanding it too...I remember my words were "mum, what if we yell in Nanna's ear really loud so she will wake up?" yes, it's very hard to deal with death at a young age. Twister's comment when he gave them the card was priceless! So Twister-ish! You got the mood of this story just right! You have great potential as a writer, keep up the great work! _
Love Aqua Rhapsody
Caylee chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very insightful, very thoughtful, and very thought provoking. *hugs Otto* During a very sad period in my life I found it convenient to constantly be wearing shades, for very similar reasons. Good story. A