Reviews for Date
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hi! My name is Lauren. I hope you're doing well. i LOVE this story! It was so sweet! I think you should do a follow up. Maybe have Buffy go upstairs and check on Dawn, maybe apologize for being mean to her or at least short with her when she really needed her help. I really did like the story though.

God bless,

Lauren
faith chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
yay
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aww Poor Buffy! And Dawn...and aww I love this
crazymeltyland chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
at first I thought Dawn tried to eat the soap to get rid of it. :D
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
OMG! I loved it! So cool. I loved it so much!
xx
Kat.
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This Fic has been nominated for Round Four of the Barefoot Awards. Round three judging is currently in process, but to accept the nomination please email with a link to this fic for verification purposes.
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hehe tanks for that...I enjoyed it very much
JC chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I loved this story. It was histerical. You wrote it very well. I don't know if you were going to continue but i think you should.
Jellylegs1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Bloody DAWN!
i lime your fic though
mondo funny.
Stix89
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I enjoyed it. I think I'd like to see Angel stuck with Dawn babysitting duty, without buffy there. I'd also adore seeing Giles stuck with Dawn sitting duty. Oh, and maybe some Dawn and Faith interaction during season three? Dawn would have been thirteen. I can totally see her and Faith bonding, and Dawn driving Buffy crazy saying "five by five" a lot...hehehehehehe. There's so much material here. Let's see, what else? I'd love one of Dawn following Buffy out on patrol, but I second my requests for Faith and Giles stories in a major way. Or maybe Dawn meeting Dru in season two and coming home and acting loopy all the time in imitation, just to tick Buffy off.