Reviews for Rumt Sa
trajik007 chapter 20 . 3/31
I know that this isn't actually finished, but I surprisingly like it this way. You know he gets sent. You know it's not happy. But it did end on a light note. I'm not really expecting another update to this after so long, but it's getting favorited right now nicely done.
Failisse chapter 20 . 3/5
Gods, even at the end Spira is still a spiral of loss and death. And yet, Yuna will get Tidus back, but what will Rikku have? Rikku, who journeyed just as hard and as fiercely as Yuna, and who will battle Sin along with everyone else. Where is her reward? Or is it only Yuna, Tidus, Lulu, and Wakka that find happiness with their loved ones? You'd think that if the Fayth could bring back someone from nonexistence (Tidus), they could also bring back someone from the dead. It's too sad, to let their story end here. And it's unfair to Auron and Rikku for them to lose each other after they have only just found one another. Are fleeting moments in time the only thing they will ever have together? When all is said and done, how can Spira and the Fayth still demand such sacrifice from the ones who have given everything for the world and those around them, and never give back anything in return? How is that changing the cycle of Spira? All these questions run through my mind, and sometimes I hope against hope that there will be a way to give everyone their happy endings. Not just 4 of 6 out of the group. In any case, this story has been wonderful and has made me feel many things throughout while reading it. I can't wait to read your next chapter. Please update again soon!
Fangirl221 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
update soon please! :)
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
You really should consider finishing this.
LadyofLight34 chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Please I want to know the ending so more please!
o chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I know many people who have tried and failed at using thunder as a mediator between those two - but you my friend have done it as an art form. Good job.
NeverAnyWhere chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
SOOOOOOO GOOD! I will be seriously disappointed if you don't finish this. It just seems wrong to get this far and not finish it! Please update soon!
Manic-Mania chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
I really like this so far; However, I would like to know some things, where can I find the al bhed alphabet because 1; I've not yet beat the game. and 2; I'm a lazy bum who doesn't want to look things up besides fan-fics walk through's and anime. :P
Manic-Mania chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh sweet lord its adorable.
hai26 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
was gibt hier fûr nette und liebe und gute menschen da als freundschaft zum nehmen
Its all the same chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
ohhh sad i well i love this story :)
its all the same chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
"take a little more time to stop and smell the moonlilies"...hahaha i loved that part :)
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 20 . 8/27/2010

But really I just love this!
DM-sama chapter 20 . 8/26/2010

Noez! There's no mmmooorrreeee! !
DM-sama chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
Amen to that! *Sobs* It's almost over, I can't believe it! Auron, don't leave uuusssss!