Reviews for The Brute
Love Stories Fan chapter 11 . 6/19
... WHAAAAAAT
THAT'S HOW IT ENDS?
DID HE DIE? BLACK OUT? WHAAAT
*breath in, breath out* Ok, ok. From the top. Since Chap 7 I realize this was not a Goku/ChiChi fic like I had hoped. But I kept reading. The story was too good I legit wanted to know how it ended. Now I don't know how to feel. But to be honest, a part of me couldn't see it ending any other way. Maybe I thought Kakarroto would challenge the prince or something, but NOPE.
Let me just say, I love the concept of the story. It was like someone's one day imagination letting go, and they decided to take it and make it into a solid story to tell. And as many would relate, that is not an easy task.
I love the idea of PlanetVegetaGoku and how it could of been different, and this AU is one of those great tellings. The change from the goofy pure Goku character we all know to a what could of be his original personality, ruthless and menacing, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. But the way of the setting, how the emotions were displayed, the conflicts, the development of the characters, that's what kept me reading. It was dramatic, it was depressing, it was shocking, that's how it kept it moving along, and it did it well.
The Kakarroto/Bulma part threw me off guard for sure, as the description had no mention of it. Which by the way, I'm not quite sure the description is very accurate for the story, but that's besides the point. The interactions with the two characters however helped move their development and you can't help but feel so great that they are there together, they're just so sastifying.
I liked the use of metaphors in each chapter, each were unique and I liked seeing how parts of the story could be seen in such another way, nice writing detail there. This was a great fic, it was different and it was daring, very well done.
(And just to throw this out there, in chap10 with Kakarroto and Chi Chi in her room, I couldn't help but laugh at how she's talking about something completely different than what he's saying and he just goes "what the heck are you talking about?" I could just imagine him with a confused yet slightly frustrated expression as he stares at her. Ah, great moment there. )
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
I cried. I'm not even kidding. I fu*king cried.

God I'm such a pansy...

Loved the story, I did!
Eve88 chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
wow! I added this story to my favorites! I loved it, only it was really sad in the end :( Poor kakaroto.. Through the whole story I really had the feeling he wasn't treated right by his father :( I think it's really bardock's fault, that kakaroto turned out the way he did!

In the beginning of this chapter I really thought there might be a sequel.. but that's not the case, I guess.. well maybe a prequel about how kakaroto became like this! ;)

And one question: what purpose was Nappa talking about?

Thanks for this fic!
Gr1ev3r chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
keep going, i was getting in to that then bam! it ended. Good story so far.

Gr1ev3r
Merklin chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
This fic was awesome. I loved it. I wish you could do a sequel, but you can't. I feel sorry for Kakarroto...his family never believed in him no matter how hard he tried...and you killed him in the end, which was sad, but is also part of the reason I like it. I do have one question that I hope you'll answer, what was the purpose Nappa was talking about? Sorry, but I don't quite get that part.
StitchesOFire chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
AH! You sick fucker! That was awesome!
WTF chapter 11 . 10/6/2005
WTF? HEY DIPSHIT WHY ARE YOU POSTING A G/B FIC ON THE G/CC POSTING? YOUR STORY SUCKS!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 11 . 3/12/2005
Wow, this is a pretty good story. Though the loose end of the relationship between Bardock and Kakarotto left me kind of disappointed, it is otherwise a good story.

Keep up the good work!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 11 . 6/28/2004
WHAT!

THATS THE END!

ok i think im better now...why most you end this story now and how come he took bulma and not chichi...im confused but oh well...i guess all good things must come to an end boo hoo *sniff sniff*
itsnotbeingusedanymore chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
Completely love the fanfiction. I like the change of meaning in the title now for me.I dont understand why it was so easy to kill Kakarroto though. WOW, Raditz didnt seem to have too many redeeming qualities, did he? Im going to go to sleep because im depressed now. Great work and good luck at .
Krip chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
lol Evil

I enjoyed the ending, but was also a little unsatisfied, I don't suppose there will be a sequel at all?
Rune chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Ah, forgive me but my internet went down. Of course I was reading your lovely story. To be honest I like Kakarotto better now, feeling regret and all. I wonder if its really Chichi

Vegeta was talking about though. Hm. Well, those were another 2 lovely chapter and I look forward to the last.
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
this fics really cool im anxious to know how ChiChi will react to being vegetas mate i also feel very sorry for poor Raditz :'(
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
damn that sucks i feel sorry for chichi she's just gonna be handed to vegeta like a piece of property rather than a person oh well...
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
damn Kakarot needs anger management lol good fic keep up the good work :)