Reviews for The Brute
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
I cried. I'm not even kidding. I fu*king cried.

God I'm such a pansy...

Loved the story, I did!
Eve88 chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
wow! I added this story to my favorites! I loved it, only it was really sad in the end :( Poor kakaroto.. Through the whole story I really had the feeling he wasn't treated right by his father :( I think it's really bardock's fault, that kakaroto turned out the way he did!

In the beginning of this chapter I really thought there might be a sequel.. but that's not the case, I guess.. well maybe a prequel about how kakaroto became like this! ;)

And one question: what purpose was Nappa talking about?

Thanks for this fic!
Gr1ev3r chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
keep going, i was getting in to that then bam! it ended. Good story so far.

Gr1ev3r
Merklin chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
This fic was awesome. I loved it. I wish you could do a sequel, but you can't. I feel sorry for Kakarroto...his family never believed in him no matter how hard he tried...and you killed him in the end, which was sad, but is also part of the reason I like it. I do have one question that I hope you'll answer, what was the purpose Nappa was talking about? Sorry, but I don't quite get that part.
StitchesOFire chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
AH! You sick fucker! That was awesome!
WTF chapter 11 . 10/6/2005
WTF? HEY DIPSHIT WHY ARE YOU POSTING A G/B FIC ON THE G/CC POSTING? YOUR STORY SUCKS!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 11 . 3/12/2005
Wow, this is a pretty good story. Though the loose end of the relationship between Bardock and Kakarotto left me kind of disappointed, it is otherwise a good story.

Keep up the good work!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 11 . 6/28/2004
WHAT!

THATS THE END!

ok i think im better now...why most you end this story now and how come he took bulma and not chichi...im confused but oh well...i guess all good things must come to an end boo hoo *sniff sniff*
itsnotbeingusedanymore chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
Completely love the fanfiction. I like the change of meaning in the title now for me.I dont understand why it was so easy to kill Kakarroto though. WOW, Raditz didnt seem to have too many redeeming qualities, did he? Im going to go to sleep because im depressed now. Great work and good luck at .
Krip chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
lol Evil

I enjoyed the ending, but was also a little unsatisfied, I don't suppose there will be a sequel at all?
Rune chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Ah, forgive me but my internet went down. Of course I was reading your lovely story. To be honest I like Kakarotto better now, feeling regret and all. I wonder if its really Chichi

Vegeta was talking about though. Hm. Well, those were another 2 lovely chapter and I look forward to the last.
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
this fics really cool im anxious to know how ChiChi will react to being vegetas mate i also feel very sorry for poor Raditz :'(
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
damn that sucks i feel sorry for chichi she's just gonna be handed to vegeta like a piece of property rather than a person oh well...
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
damn Kakarot needs anger management lol good fic keep up the good work :)
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
this fics neat keep up the good work :) i luv Raditz in this fic usually im not a big fan of his but you made him sound cool :) but Kakarots still a tramp lol O.o