Reviews for Silent Affair
BelovedDelusion chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Good :D Are you going to make another chappie?
Uncanny-Differences chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
so good

as i said before continue

plz?
Bob785244755 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Heya! This is a great fic. YOu've gone into so much detail and showed people's relationship's in an understandable way. It isn't finished is it?
Julia chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow...great plot..can't wait to read more..
Landi McClellan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Although it has been several years since you wrote this chapter, the story is great. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Shayla of Light chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is awesome! What does Serenity mean to Seto? Please finish it! I NEED to know!
Neo Yume chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hey

Love your FF!

Update VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!

Greets *added to favorite storieauthor list*
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
You meanie... leavin a cliff hanger THAT good! its already been 2 years! please update soon! this is a marvelous- awesome story so please update! SET0xSERENITY 4 EVA!
KillerSquirrelOfPie chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was great. like when are you going to update it's been like a year already. Thats how good it was. Man, please update. Peace!

squirrel
Sakuranbo-Chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Wow, i really like this. I do hope you'll continue this, though i doubt it. It's been almost a year and a half since you've updated. But if i said please, would you? *favs* Eager to know what happens
Hylander McLeod chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
okay this is a bit 't really get it yet. but quite interesting nonetheless. i wonder if someone will die here?

update please
Shana chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I love this story-line so far. Its very interesting. Please hurry and put up the next chapter. keep up the good work.
Harpers chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Sounds very interesting! I can't wait to read more and find out who the woman is. Please update soon!-
Lady Gaara 69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
I think I know who the woman is but am not quite sure. From what I can get so far, Serenity is the reason Seto stays so late at work. He just hasn't realized it yet. Or he truly a workaholic, but I really don't think so. If he adores his son, so much he would be the type to spend time with him. Please update soon. I would like to see where this is going, and find out who the woman is.
poweroflove chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Don't discontinue this fic because it is just getting to the interesting part of the plot. Suggestion: Make Kaiba's wife do something crazy.