Reviews for Sweet
IamEcho chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OMG! I absolutely loved it! :) Shuichi & Yuki are my fav yaoi couple ever! Awesome Job! :)
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
that's really like eiri isn't it? has to make everything a big secret so as not to show his emotions ne? congrats on a great fic, i loved it!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aww, that's so sweet. See? Eiri does have it in him *nod nod*
Tamababymiko-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Kon'nichiwa. This is the not-so-infamous Tamababymiko-chan reporting for reviewing duty! I was looking through a C2 and I saw this, so I clicked on it. Yay! Very sweet, and very cute. I like the people on the plane that didn't know Japanese. I also like the fact that Shu-chan didn't know how he was going to repay Yuki until he got into that hug. Very good job.

Tamababymiko-chan
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Really cute.
Akeatia Foxx chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
ya know, sometimes when i watch t.v. and my mom, strangely, deciden to sit and watch anime with me i always wonder what she's thinking, and when i was reading this all the time i was thinking it from the bystanders point of view, for ex. what would asome one do if the saw yuki and shu speaking in a differnt language and the only clue to what they were saying is in the tone and body movement, so all your hearring is "suroku taki mashitoru ka tame shuchodo yuki!" "baka so kano hroenma ba metaka wana shuichi." then thes two good looking males hug and kiss, and it's all really random, when you have no idea what's going on...
NaughtyRaccoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
*turn into a mush* omg, that was so cute! this story is so incredibly well-written that i can't help but love every part of it! i can actually imagine this happening too! a trip to france for an anniversary gift, *sighs dreamily* who woulda guess that yuki has it in him to be such a romantic. i also love the way you portrayed the characters, very believable. all in all, great job!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Sweet!
Megami Kit chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
OMG I really love this story. I've read it three or four times over and I still can't get over how much I love it. (Of course, it works better while it's still a surprise). I wish they would make this into a super-short OVA or something. Seriously.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Heh. It kept me guessing the whole way, I had no idea where they were going or why. My hands refuse to type right now, so I'm not going to write anymore.
i love athrun chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
Demon Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
Jeremy-Keiji chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Again. Brilliant -

I luff when Yuki's the nice guy. But i'm just crazy like that.
Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
AH! KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII! Kore wa kawaii da! Daisu- ahem... Cute. Nice story. _ I'mma read the rest of yer stories now. _ Sore ja!