Reviews for Land Of The Silver Sun
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
I like it. The relationships in the story are good. Keep up the good work.
Supermorff chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Wow, I like this story. I could really hear Hugh Jackman in Wolverine's voice, and I loved the whole Mariko/Logan thing going on. I also liked the way you worked the Silver Samurai into the movie universe, and included such a fleshed out backstory. My one complaint, and it's a small thing, is the eleventh hour conclusion of Sunfire and Sunpyre. They're great characters, but for all that you can claim to be mirroring the relationship of Logan and Rogue, they seemed somewhat unnecessary. But still, overall it was great.
lovestoread chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
lOVED IT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
just adding this story to my favorites list
Kungfookelly chapter 15 . 2/7/2005
*ahem* i just finished reading your story and Oh ym goodness, I loved it to all the tiny peices that logan chopped the hands into! hm.. i suck at reveiwing but i really wanted to tell you that you wrote this really well and i was like no it ended! lol anyways, im looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
El Varon chapter 15 . 1/11/2005
This was a pretty good story. It's good to see a Logan/Mariko thing. Not many people have done that in the movie fics (I'm assuming most don't know about the whole Mariko-Logan romance in the comics). I also enjoyed the Rogue/Gambit thing, and am glad there was not any kind of romance between Logan and Rogue. Once again, a pretty good story.
Racetrack's Goil chapter 15 . 11/16/2004
Amazing story...I really liked it. Logan is too cool and I definitely love Gambit! Lucky Rogue and Mariko. ;) Anyway, I think you did a great job on this story. Must have been fun to write! Good job again!
Racetrack's Goil chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
Oh, very nice! I so want to continue reading, but I have to go. Anyway, I love what I've read so far! Will continue and review as soon as I can.
Racetrack's Goil chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hiya! Just found this story and just finished the first chapter. Like it so far. The main thing that caught my eye about this story is about the Japan thing...I'm a Japanese. :D Very cool that you wrote about it. Well, I shall read on!
X-men fan chapter 15 . 9/4/2004
both x-men fanfics (by this author) are great looking forward to the next.
haruechan chapter 15 . 9/1/2004
Nice ending... But I can't believe you will torture us only on a new story... I can't wait to see it... To get my anwsers... Will Rogue absorve Carol Danver? Will everything go right beetween Rogue and Gambit? The next story is still ROMY, right? RIGHT?
Jean1 chapter 15 . 9/1/2004
Lovely ending. The moment between Mariko and Logan was well done. I'm glad to see she's not out of his life yet. And think you mis-understood my comment about Logan. I never said he wouldn't get married. I said he'd never settle down and raise kids. I think he'd probably been married at least once alreay, but being domestic and settling down - It's not happening with him. He will always have to be running off to find himself. Whoever he's married to will have to raise the kids except when he pops in to be the "nice" daddy. I think Mariko both knew and understood, accepted, and would have lived with that. I think Jean knew understood but couldn't accept or live with that - which is why she knew Scott was for her. I don't believe for a minute Rogue/Marie would accept that either so I never buy the Wolverine/Marie stories. Her riding around in a camper with him just makes me laugh out loud at how annoyed she'd be. Gambit's not Scott but he's not Logan either. He's somewhere in the middle - He'd settle down and be around to raise kids but still have a wild adventure now and then - difference is he'd take Rogue with him. Hence why I too think Mariko was perfect for Logan. She'd live her life runing her family and family business and be happy when he was around and accept it when he wasn't.
Episodic chapter 15 . 8/31/2004
I'm running out of things to compare fluff to. X1 is on Tv right now, it just ended. So, when does Remy break Rogue's heart? It's bound to happen now that Logan's threatened him. And what about those annoying mosquitoes, I mean Sentinels? Somewhere along the way can Rogue absorb Carol Danvers? *Sigh* I don't really like happy-go-lucky Rogue, not that it's a bad thing, I'm just a pessimist myself, for the most part. Damn those movie writers!
ishandahalf chapter 15 . 8/31/2004
aww, LOVELY! jolly good show. SO adorable, with logan and mariko exchanging the honour blade and the stetson... wow, i wish i could have a spiffy hat like that, i'm jealous. seriously. and huzzah, remy's going with them! what FUN. especially logan's little "chat"... bwa ha ha! well, i can't wait for the sequel dealy! so bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack. ;-)
enchantedlight chapter 15 . 8/31/2004
great chapter! update soon!