Reviews for 20 Questions
Kawai Lady chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Great story..
Princess Elle Of Hyrule chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I love it.*yelling in background*.*sigh*My nan and uncle are anyways this is so cute it rocks.
Drieldwin chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I loved it! Very sweet I love this couple, and i thought it was a good plot having them fall in love over 20 questions. Write more fics about this couple plz *begs*
Dea Nox chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I LOVED IT! You should write more on this story! PLEASE! i love it so much!
chinaaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
too rushed. people dont fall in love that quickly.
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Cute!
Sakura chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
That was THE best story EVA! you are really good! you should write more stories about them! they are the best couple EVA! i am your biggest fan! and I love your Horo and Tamao website!
Florohoro chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow! This story is so sweet and very cute! I really like it! I like to read it again and again!
Ipapauso ko sa school yung game na 20 Questions! Gawa ka pa, ha? BYe!
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I loved what Anna said at the end! x) Good job!
cherri-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Ah! Kawaii! *Dies of Kawaiiness* That was so sweet!
snakespirit chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
_ i'm not too big with having horohoro and tamao together but...this wa pretty good. even though it was a bit fairy-tale-like as you said.
SAI chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
oh my god,that was too cute,nice,and sweet XD
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
*gasps* KAWAII! oohh, I miss your Horo/Tamao stories soo much! ;; I'm really glad you wrote this one! Please continue to write more H/T.. They're really REALLY rEaLly rare these days.. *grins* Horo-kun is soo kawaii! _ Lol..
Trinity chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Aw, it's just to cute! I like it, but then again I like many others, too *sweatdrop* but then AGAIN, I only review the ones I like, except for this once I was so mad because after I patiently struggled through a bunch of chapters to find the story unfinished! It wasn't that bad and I tried to be reasonable, but I'm the kind of person that gets caught up in what they read and adopt the mood of the story, and that story was depressing and very dark, and my mind was very tired by the time I got to that. Well, at the end I just got so frustrated and very very mad that I flamed the author to a crisp! *scratched her head*
Well, after that I felt kinda guilty but... That was the only time I flamed someone. Ah, I'm droning away, aren't I? Sorry, I like your story a lot anyway.
McNuggets chapter 1 . 4/18/2004