Reviews for Time Changes Everything
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Not fair you need to add more.
EnsignParker chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Please continue the story, if you would please. I am enjoying it!
Wallaby-65 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
This is a very good story line, and true to the characters, given the changes that have occurred in their lives. I am a recent fan of JoaT, having been introduced to it by a friend, and have recently watched the entire series. Again, this is a very well written story with excellent characterization. I very much look forward future chapters!
OscarJaffe chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Just wated to say avid fan of the show and I like what your doing with the characters.
jackalope21 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I do want to continue cause it's awesome. You're so eloquent, but you haven't up dated this is literally years, so I won't hold my breath. But you should continue because it's wonderful.
Josie P chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Please continue this story. even if you decide to end it quickly with one chapter. please end the story. it is really good and they way you left off just keeps readers wanting more so please decide to finish it.
Aerafel chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
What a great story, I hope you decide to continue it sometime, I would love to read more!
Mizz Cloud chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Heh, heh, I just finished watching the series in a day, ended far too quickly. Keep up the great work!
TigersLady chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
Just found this story - I'm really enjoying it and hope you continue it - PLEASE!
DJ Dubois chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Hi!

I like this. Any chance of continuing it?

Thanks

David
lynnylou chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I just loved your story! I hope that you will update it again! I just found this site today and have seen all of my favorite shows listed here! I think that you were true the the character of the show and is a great story so far. I hope to see that you will keep it going!
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
An escellent story to fill in where the series left off. Last updated over two years ago I fear that it has been abandoned. A pity if true, for it is truly a delightful read.
Oracle Thunder chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
Yay! Jack is about to face the world again, and Emilia is warming up to our favorite swashbuckler. I can't wait to see if the governor is shocked or disappointed with Jack's performance at the dinner if he is quiet.
Karinejoe chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
Good one. :)

Please update, can't wait wha happens next.
Teri chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
You've updated since I checked in last. Yea! I hope you decide to update again. Very nice set of chapters.