Reviews for The Key To Marauding
SF29 chapter 18 . 7/24
Very cute chapter 18. You wrote the jealousy scene well.
Hope Buffy finds her way to this world too.
misuky7 chapter 42 . 5/4
This story was bloody brilliant, absolutely perfect. I loved the idea of Dawn showing up how she did, she and Sirius make a fangtastic couple. Also, Spike and Buffy appearing when they did was great as well. I especially loved when the Scoobies were finally there. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
fly under the dragon chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
First it was the shrinking charm..
But Peter's response to Dawn is just to fabulous to put into words.
Thankyou! Hilarious!
fly under the dragon chapter 18 . 7/9/2014

Had me laughing for a solid few minutes until it was hard to breathe.

I've been re-reading your story, I read it originally back closer to 2007, I'm really enjoying re-reading and re-discovering the story!
Adelphia1928 chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
My only thought while reading the end of this chapter was number 11 from '150 things I'm not alowwed to do at Hogwarts' it reads: "If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm."
that was a perfect opertunity wasted to doodle on James.
NBB chapter 42 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely adored this story! Just disappointed at the lack of updates for the sequel... Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink ... ;)
M chapter 39 . 9/3/2011
He probably dislikes the Astronomy Tower because in Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, he DIES there.
M chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Sirius has already seen Dawn in his dog form, and Ted Tonks is muggle-born, not a muggle.
mrsgeorgeweasley48 chapter 42 . 8/15/2011
I really love this story and I always find myself coming back to read it! However, there are quite a few typos in it, at least a few every chapter. I take it you've abandoned the sequel for whatever reasons but maybe you could take some time to go through this story and correct any mistakes, I know it would make it a lot more enjoyable to read.
Gstar391 chapter 42 . 8/4/2011
Great story. Thanks for writing it. Sorry if this is abrupt, but, well, I don't know how to shout with wild abandon through a keyboard :D
sarlovesoccer chapter 42 . 2/24/2011
Very,very awesome. I can't wait to start reading the sequal!
Arianna15 chapter 42 . 2/8/2011
I don’t know that you still check you reviews because I see that this story is long finished, but I did favorite your story so I owe it to you to review the entire work. Let me just say… wow, just wow. This piece of fanfiction is the best that I have ever read, Dawn was perfect through out her entire character development and I actually ended up liking this Dawn better that the T.V. show Dawn. You made me fall in love with each of your characters in a way I didn’t think possible from fanfiction. I just wanted to say thank you for posting such a great story and please publish an actual book, I’ll buy it in a heart beat.

Thanks again,

The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
well, this will be interesting.
Angelpoppet chapter 42 . 4/10/2010
Wow. That was a fantastic epic! I love Sirius character and you're right, there aren't enough stories about him. I really enjoyed the whole thing, I even got teary during the funeral scene and really felt for Dawn when her and Sirius split. I hope you continue to write as you obviously have a great deal of talent.
starophie chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Great story so far, but I just wanted to say: GREAT chapter title! Love me some Lifehouse )