Reviews for Stain the Night
Slytherin Studios chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
Regin chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Hi Jess J,

Thanks for writing this excellent fan fiction! There are so few written about Nomak that finding such a complex and evocative story is a real treat.

Nomak is an intriguing character. I love the insight you offer about his character and the fact that you seem to be writing toward him actually having some happiness. I know that he was the bad guy against Blade, which limited what he was allowed to achieve, but I wish he had some hint of happiness or salvation in his movie role. Ah well, that's one of the great things about fan fictions!

Your werewolves are intriguing and engaging as well. After Twilight, I am generally impatient of the whole vampire werewolf conflict, but your version is clever enough to be worthwhile.

You mention in your profile that you're not writing at the moment. I am sorry to hear that, and hope that things are ok for you. Perhaps just too busy! If you ever find the time and inspiration to continue the story, I will certainly be glad to come along and enjoy it!
bassdogg2006 chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Wow just wow. This story is hot! I hope you decide to continue it.
Amanmor chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
I love it, I love it, I love it! Continue soon please! Whistler and his family... right...

You're getting sentimental in your old age. Last thing you need is another son-figure that could kick your ass and kill you in three seconds flat.

Well, thats really what he is like... He doesent really care what they are.
Avidly Reading chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Amazing story! I just found it and read through it avidly. Sadly, it looks like it hasn't been updated for some time. I *really* hope you do finish it. I've grown quite fond of the characters, and such well written fan fiction can sometimes be hard to come by! Please continue!
Derdra The Brave chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
I wish you'd really up date on this. it's such a great story and has so much deatail in it.
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Great story, are you going to continue or update?
Wannabanauthor chapter 13 . 3/7/2007
update soon! ;) XOXO
LaRosaAzul chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Hi...Once I added this story to my favourites and forgott to review. Forgive me sometimes I am stupid :)

Will you update? I would love you for it because: This is the best Nomak Fiction I've ever read... and I read quite a lot of them before. I know it's unfair to make a puppy face but... You wanted it that way! (makes the cutest puppyface there is)

Hopefully there will be another chapter soon.

Bye

Jen
Natzamin chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE!

it would be funny and interesting if Nomak joined the family with Blade and Whistler.
aqv51654 chapter 13 . 4/8/2006
Im begging you to PLEASE update. I just love this story so much! Sorry to be impatient!
Quinn chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
PuhLEASE can we see some more forgiving action/lust bt Nomak and Meira soon? PLEASE? Great story. Just fantastic. Please update soon!
manystorywriter chapter 13 . 1/20/2006
Thank you for updating. I love reading this story. It's awesome. I can't wait to read more.
Qazs chapter 13 . 1/16/2006
Sorry to say this... but its about time you updated. I've been waiting FOREVER AND A DAY! Anyways good chapter, I liked how it focused more on the emotional and I guess "sentimental" aspects of the story rather than action. But I like the action to. Make sure you update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »