Reviews for Confess
Lindy chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
WOOHOO! I just got into Tasuki/Chichiri fanfics today, and this one was AWESOME! Keep writing, I'll keep R&Ring!
Red Rose Kistune chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wonderful! i love this paring!

great job!
SilveryKitsune chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aeri: Hello I'm going to give you a detailed review, all right? I promise myself that whenever i review, i will make it as descriptive as possible, and give as much suggestions as possible. ::breathes in and out:: Let's get started!
Plot: I got to hand it to you! That was a really catching plot to me. Though there's still some details that i want to know, for instance, why did Chichiri came late to the lake he wanted Tasuki to come to? But overall, that was really good!
Writing: Hm...nice and detailed, the way i like it I'm pretty sure that all the grammars are correct. The formatting is right, and i know sometimes writing on WORD is a screw-up. Maybe a little more detail about Chichiri's errands next time, all right?
LOVE?: The concept of love that i have learned seems to fit okay in it. Remember, infatuation is not included in marriage. Glad Chichiri and Tasuki did it for love, and have known each other for quite awhile! Perfect!
Comments: That was really great! I'm a fan of Chichiri/Tasuki now . I love the way that the details flow, and it's really interesting to read. Nothing was boring to me really. Great job! It was an amazing and amusing fanfic . Hope to read more of your Chichiri/Tasuki fanfics!
x Aeri-chan
Renn chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
so so so perfect! and Nuriko is so cool!
Flighting dreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Cuteness just the thing to brighten any tas/chi fangirl's day hehe so sweet and with a happy ending too yay! and the "evil girl" chara is cool too... cuz it is realistic enough so that i can imagine it happening "" *sweatdrops* Is nuriko a ghost here or not, though? *wonders* and everything seemed too sudden. but bleh, its a one shot.
hope you write more soon
Romennar chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
o! that was good! i liked this fic. . so cute!
Moonraven chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
For me? *hugs moto-chan* Thank you, sweetie!

Come to think of it...*I* should be the one to give you something, ne? For your birthday! I'll send you mail later!

Gah! What wonderful sap, no da! And I agree with you about the fangs...Love them too. _ What cute mental image of them snuggling...

So...can we expect more wonderful Chi/Tas fluff from you?

_ *big hug*
Pepper Famine chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
VERY CUTE!
You even put Nuriko in it!
HURRAY!
Jessalynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Loved it! Well-written, you didn't take them out of character, and it was cute! *bounces* Sequel!
polynesia chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Kyaa! That was so cute! _ And also, arigato gozaimasu! I was starting to die from Tas/Chi withdrawal... You did a good job with this, really. The ending was great. After all, most fics don't really address Chichiri's attachment to Kouran the way you did. They might throw the knowledge in to make Tasuki feel insecure about his love, but they never really show Chichiri making amends with her. Good idea, na no da!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very nice. You portrayed Tasuki and Chichiri very well, and I loved their interaction. I can see Chichiri being all playfully seme-ish like that. XD This was really cute!