Reviews for I want a lover
The Chaotic Ones chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
Kwaii! _ and Yohji's weapon is called a hirigane I think, We looked it up somewhere a while ago and its written in our notebook, but.. whatever. Everyone calls it a watch anyways. Too bad realy.. We LOVED this! _ as usual. found it completely by accedent too. There should be more. About Aya and Brad. We LOVED this! _
Kit3 chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Me likes! Good Job!
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
Sneaky, sneaky Crawford. Setting everything up to keep them out of trouble.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
What’s there to be guilty about Misura? [Beams at you] It was amusement/happiness no end for me to read that part. [Gives in to howling laughter] So *that’s* where he is spending his vacation. [Wipes tears away] With Crawford. But I’ll never say good morning again to anyone until I forget that. [Grins naughty]

Poor Youji, suddenly realizing all of a sudden who’s with him. But at least in the end he enjoyed the night ne. [Still grinning naughty… only wider]
Keladry of Page chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
OMG! I knew it!wow...I loved that.
Siraluin chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Very unexpected ending there. But nice.
Wai - Aki chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Schu and Yotan are...interesting, to say the least. But I love them anyway, especially Schu for putting up with a drunk Youji who's trying to kill him and failing miserably. XD
I adore that last scene, CxA is one of my pet pairings. _ (And I think that the other three members of Weiss would have a heart attack if they saw Aya like that)
- Wai
solbi chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
What a wonderful way to end the story! MUAHAHAHA!
And thanks for reviewing moi story! )
Minerva Solo chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
/loved/ that last line. Very knowing!Brad _
Minerva Solo chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Nyughhm. Nghyum.
Inarticulate noises are hard to spell phoenetically, but you get the point. Yum with a sort of drool. I'm loving this. Loving.
Sky Rat chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
You do an awesome job portraying drunken thinking. I like how they progressively recognize more details about each other, but don't really make it to the point where they should be alarmed at what they're doing. Amusing chapter. Wish it didn't end where it did. Hope you can update quickly!
MiniMorr too lazy again chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Just wanted to drop a line and tell you that you've got another of those wonderful stories here and that I -want- -more-!
I haven't reviewed in quite a while, but I've read and liked, and liked a lot!
Please feed me another chapter? *blinks the puppy-eyes*
Mini
Wai - Aki chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
*blinks* Uncanny. Schu sounds like me when I'm drunk. ;
Love this very much! The image of a drunk Schuschu (he can't kill me for calling him that...right?) and Yotan is adorable. They're hilarious.
Kit3 chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
More.
I considered doing that quote from Oliver, but I don't have the energy. "More" with suffice. Yes.
More.
Or I will hire the ninjas.
You don't want the ninjas to come, do you?
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
*Massive poking attack* You stopped. Why? Why did you have to stop! WHY!
_ Anyways, great job. Like always. I can't wait to see what they think when they realize that well Sh** they where about to sleep with the enemy! , Keep up the good work, we await your next chaper!