Reviews for Last Train Home
itsme69 chapter 20 . 2/24/2007
i loved it!

i loved how you didnt put journey together too fast...cant wait for more of your stories!
theblondeone07 chapter 20 . 9/13/2005
Good good good!
ImJustKidding89 chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
Ah, the ending was so bad! I was like NO! How could she just leave like that. Seriously, I was like dejected at that ending! But the epilogue more than made up for it! I'm so glad that Court finally realized that she needs him and to just let things happen! Woot! I loved this story! It was awesome. Glad that Spam finally got her punishment, too! Amazing story!
tydavislover chapter 20 . 9/6/2005
Hey! I'm so happy you decided to add this! IT was so cute! And I loved this story I'm gonna miss it!
Alifredson chapter 20 . 9/6/2005
Thank you for the epilogue... It was great...
emmalee05 chapter 20 . 9/6/2005
YES! I was so excited when I came here and saw that you had the epilouge! Just so so so happy!

Courtney coming home for Sam's trial was a good way to end the whole story...and begin the chapter ;)

So glad Sam was guitly...wish it would happen on the show

Jason came to Boston! O...love how you added that detail

loved them kissing outside the courtroom and going back the PH!

they sorted almost everything out! love how jason laid his heart on the line twice and i was so happy when courtney finally agreed to stay

loved this whole story and the epilouge was fantastic

look forward to reading more journey fics from you...you are a talented writer!
Pureevil230 chapter 20 . 9/6/2005
loved.

glad journey are together and i love their rules especially the part where sonny and carly can't get involved and jason doesn't leave!

yep they should face all their probs together!
WhiteCamellia chapter 20 . 9/6/2005
great job! This was an awesome fic! Keep writing!

~Ryanne~
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 20 . 9/6/2005
I'm doing a happy dance right now, can you see it? It's big and happy and yeah, I was so so so excited to see an update from you, even more excited to see it was an epilogue for LTR, and well, way more excited to see that you were using the song Shimmer. That's a lot of excitement for this girl.

Heh, good to see Sam found guilty on everything and I especially loved the fact that Ric dug up everything...the hooker deserved that.

Starting with Jason and Courtney meeting outside of the courthouse you really outdid yourself with the descriptions. Reading this was amazing, from their conversation, to the emotions they each let out with each other, everything.

"she had a feeling that their destination was going to be the end of her. Once she entered his sleek penthouse, there would be no chance of her ever stepping on a plane back to Boston. Thus, the conflicted emotions began to stir within her once again." I love the constant tug of war Courtney's fighting with herself, she was pushed and pulled this whole chapter before finally making her decision and it was impossible not to feel right along with her.

Obviously, I have a lot of favorite things about this chapter, and this sentence is one of them: "I can picture my life without kids. But I can't picture my life without you." THAT'S exactly what I want Jason to say to Courtney, gah, I wish you were writing for the show, maybe I could stomach more of it then.

One thing I've always loved about your style of writing was how you managed to use just the perfect amount of humor in an otherwise angsty scene to make the reader laugh but not forget the seriousness of the conversation at hand. Jason asking Courtney if he needed to grab a pen and paper during her list of ground rules was exactly that and I not only laughed out loud at it, but for some reason I "aww'ed" as well.

The whole ending was fabulous, just as the whole chapter, especially with the little bit of teasing he gave her and of course, I'm happy that they worked things out and they're trying again, and they're together and yes, a perfect alternate ending to an otherwise perfect story. Wonderful job!

Nicole

Oh yeah...I knew you would do the song justice better than I could have!
SoCalBabe chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
Not exactly the way I pictured it ending but still a great ending none the less. Fabulous story! Great job!
emmalee05 chapter 19 . 6/15/2005
Its over? And you left it there? I am speechless...I dont know what to say!

Carly coming to the scene with Jason/Liz/Sam/Ric was fabulous! Glad both Sam and Liz got what they deserved!

Courtney leaving *gasp* I loved how Jason ran after her...but I cant believe she left!

I think an epilogue is a MUST! I need that Journey reunion!

Great job on this story! I know that I started reading late but I really enjoyed it...as I do with all of your wonderful stories! You have great talent! Keep writing!
theblondeone07 chapter 19 . 6/11/2005
Sad ending! I wish you hadn't ended it like that but i understand your reasoning cause it doesn't always end happily! I hope you continue to write Journey stories and some of them actually have happy endings! :)
Angel1178 chapter 19 . 6/10/2005
WHAT OMG NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! YOU HAVE TO MAKW AN EPILOGUE OR SOMETHING PLEASE!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
awesome! luv the ending! no epilogue!
SuzieQ8487 chapter 19 . 6/8/2005
haha. Sonny's wife is one crazy bitch... I LOVED THAT PART! )

Okay, off to Journey. (

If I promise to be extra extra good, could you please write an epilouge? ::gets down on knees and kisses your feet::

I really want to know if Jason goes after her... he should!

Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie... don't get involved with skanks (aka Sam) not good for your reputation... when will that chick learn?

I love your versions of Carly and Courtney. I can totally see ALW & TB (excuse me while I bawl my eyes out because the infamous, gorgeous, talented TAMARA BRAUN is gone) acting all those scenes out. Please, could you write for GH? Ratings would go up, I swear.

Epilouge? Yes? Please? )