Reviews for Speed Force
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
*Gasp!* Oh, no! Harvey Dent's story makes me sad:C

Really awesome story by the way!
Miles333 chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
That. Was. So. AWESOME! That story was totally amazing, and you got the characters down perfectly. You should SO make a sequel!
Miles333 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Wow, this is so exciting!
Miles333 chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Flash playing Batman...*snicker, snicker*

He's really mad, isn't he?
Miles333 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Miles333 chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
That was stupid of you, Murray, you never should have listened to him. And that was REALLY stupid of YOU, Zolomon, coming up with the plan in the firse place.

Anyway, this story is awesome, I am so loving it!
Miles333 chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
This is NOT good! What is Zolomon planning? And poor Wally. Luckily he has Linda.
Miles333 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I hate you, Grodd!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
That's not good. He shouldn't have let Zolomon know that he's the Flash. Story seems promising, BTW. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
nice fanfic. whoa. zoom... hunter was... crazy.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
A solid story. I liked seeing a story about the original seven again; I've become so used to writing JLU I've almost forgotten that once upon a time it was just seven superheroes defending the world. Also, Hunter and Wally being best friends really helped the tragedy.

Although, there were a few things that I would nitpick. There wasn't much time for me to get to know Hunter before he went nutso. Maybe it could have used some more hanging out scenes between him and Wally, I don't know.

I was thinking that Hunter wouldn't work with Grodd, considering how it was a supervillain that killed his father-in-law, but then I remembered that that was the Hunter I was writing about, rather than the one you created, so that's less a nitpick than an observation.

I would have liked Wally to have some more thinking time once the whole thing was over, but that's just personal preference. I always enjoy the aftermath part of big battles. It was strange seeing such a vicious side to Wally, like his battle with Grodd at the beginning, his interrogation of Murray, and the final battle with Zoom. Both times someone had to pull him back, and that was an interesting sight to behold.

But those are minor things. I enjoyed this story very much, and I look forward to your next take on the Reverse Flash.
Shanie S chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
hi there! can i just say how much i love this story? it is superb! it kept me hooked from the beginning, and since i began it at 3 in the morning, that's saying something! i think the writers should take one from you and put some serious flash villains in JL. i am also shocked and appalled at the lack of our favorite scarlet stud in the unlimited series. i mean, they show him for one second in one episode, then he gets knocked out and that's it. he didn't even say anything! i think they need some new writers (maybe you should apply for the job!). anyroo, gotta go. just had to let ya know that your story rocks and i will be looking for more! much happiness and joy to you, toodles!
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Exciting and well-written story, although I don't remember Grodd ever having telekinesis.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 11 . 4/21/2004
Wow. This story was amazing! It captured and intoduced Zoom very well! Although I've never heard of Zoom until this fic, I consider him as a long well-known enemy...if that makes any sense ; I really think you should continue on with writing fics, you accomplish it so well! I loved how you ended it with Batman and his story on Harvey Dent, a very good ending. This fic is just like and episode, except of course clearly much better.
I do hope to see more of your writings!
P.S. If you didn't know, in settings you can turn off blocking anonymous reviews, that way people who want to comment on your fic, but don't have an account...can!