Reviews for Golden blood
luvninosama chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
I read this fic, like, 4 or 5 years ago.. And I still wait the next chapter till now.. Will you continue this fic?
yaoiluver889 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
vlas is rei right if he is y didnt u jus say rei n vlas still alive right? (i no he suicide)
animefan02 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
hey come on do the next chapter please please pretty pleaseeeeeee *puppy eyes*
karexie chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Another brilliant fanfic which has stopped with me wanting to read the next chapter, its beautifully written and its a real shame it hasnt been finished.
LadyUchiha2431 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
very nice
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Ah,damn! Ran out of ! And,oh no! Osip likes Tala too? The poor boy. Nice chapter,Lady Snowblossom,I sure hope in the next one that Bryan kills Dima and the two lovers reunite. And what about Robert and Johnny,hm?
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
And when the Bladebreakers and Majestics meet,Johnny's gonna kick Kai's ass,right?

Oh my gosh,poor Tala and poor perverted guards! And,poor Spencer has to participate in his friend's beatings.
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
If Wolf and Falcon learn about him...they might use him to get to Kai? Anyway,nice chapter!
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Sweet! I really like this.
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Aw,poor least Tala told him beforehand,though.
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Ye-heah! Majestic Yaoi!
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Woah,by the time I'm reading this,it IS 2008.
CrimsonShadowOfRegret chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh my God,at first,when you said deep red hair,I was like,"No! Tala!" But then,I read on and said,"No! Johnny!" Lol. 'Tis great!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
I really want Rei to meet Kai and I hope Tala doesn't cause to many problems.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I really like the sound of this. I know I probably shouldn't have started reading this since it has been a while since you updated but this sounded too good to pass up.