Reviews for To Play
cool chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
This was really good! Thanks for sharing. Though i wish you had made it longer. Maybe make a sequel?...Please? Lol.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
that was AwEsOme! :D
ArtisticRelevance chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
haha very clever story. LOVED it :P

this kind of game is actually fun...i know from some experience lol
FenixPhoenix chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Very nice. This was fun to read.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
This was great! It was cute and so indepth!
rachelbuntaro chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
hey, im too lazy to log in but i luv this stry! 10/10!
lili chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Excellent! I never noticed before how Miroku worked to confuse 's just so accurate...and really a romantic fluffy story!
LILI chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
I'm only half-way through your story and I already like it a lot!It's just very subtle and in tune with the's a really delight to read!
Suki chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Well in character. You've nailed the difficulty between Sango and Miroku - they just don't communicate on the same terms! - Sweet. It was very good.
SlayerSango23 chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
I loved this story! You did a nice job with it. The idea of Sango playing along with Miroku is just irresistibly fun! Very nice imagery, as well. Added to favorites. :)

Take care!
kagome hater chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
this story makes me like miroku (more then i did before)

but it makes me hate sango
SHiZUE X3 chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
This was the best Sango-Miroku FanFic I have read since I started looking for interesting InuYasha stories to read. There wasnt too much romance and just enough humor. The best thing was that Sango wasnt portrayed as being sluttish like some of the other stories on the site.

When this story was over, I really wanted to read more of it. Could you maybe make a sequel, or make some new chapters? I really look forward to reading them.

Story Rating: 9 (one of the best)

Comments: Please make a sequel with the same storyline! D
Tenshi no Yami chapter 5 . 5/12/2005

In other words, supremely awesome story. I loved it to bits. It's going on my favorites.
KeatonFox chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
Really, you have great talent. It's amazing. I just wish that I could write that good... I'm adding you to my favorites!
TheSaiyanPrincess chapter 1 . 1/23/2005