Reviews for This is Our Story
Bankshot chapter 20 . 7/8/2006
Great story!I like it very much..
Paine jnr chapter 20 . 9/27/2005
Oh, it's so good to finally get to read a GOOD story that has GOOD PxB in it...this story so totally rocks! How long did it take you to write? I mean I'm writing a fic, the chapters slightly shorter but getting longer, and it is going to have...at the last count...seventeen-twenty chapters. And keep up the good work! Publish another good story soon!
Riyu chapter 20 . 9/9/2005
Well I'M a Brother fan! i love brother... how can anyone NOT like him? *sniff, sniff* well no offense to you, brother, or calli but Calli is like 14 and Brother's like 19 so um... well, lets just hope no one has problems w/ them being 5 years apart (i dont) i just kinda HAD to say that - oh yeah WONDERFUL story! i really liked it! one of the best i read!
Angel Taisha chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
Well, I must stop here b/c I'm tired. anyway, I'll read the rest of it soon, so far, so good.

thank you for the kind review by the way.
Angel Taisha chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Silly Paine, getting jealous over a picture! Us girls can be so over dramatic when we want to be, heh heh.

So sweet between Paine & Baralai...Aww.
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I'm wondering how come I didn't find this story sooner...oh well, better late than never I suppose.

Anyway, that was a nice heart to heart Paine and Yuna shared, so sweet.

I'm going off to read the next chapter...Later!
alias of a girl chapter 20 . 7/17/2004
That was such an amazing story! What an incrediable ending! Wow...That's really awesome!
Dark Shedevil chapter 20 . 6/21/2004
Truely Awesome story. Liked the Auron being Pain'e father thing. Even though I really did love Rikku and Auron as a couple I'm gonna have to let that go since he's dead. But still great story.
Danielle Breon chapter 20 . 6/21/2004
*sigh* That was such a nice ending. Except for the part where you must have put in the wrong word. It said that Rikku and Gippal went back to the cabin. I think that 'cabin' should be 'bridge'. Unless Paine snuck in further into the cabin.
AlbhedRikku91 chapter 20 . 6/20/2004
U should make a would truely be awesome.i loved the whole thing. Just take some advice, and MAKE A SEQUEL! Please?
kairiyuna14 chapter 20 . 6/20/2004
i really liked ur story. i checked every day yo see if it was updated. i'm kinda sad that it ended, but everything has to end right. this story was really cool. i would b really cool if u made a sequal, u no like if yuna does havea baby, and what happens to rikku and gippal, and paine and baralai. but if not i
Back of Beyond chapter 20 . 6/20/2004
i have 'highly recommended this story to others', whatever THAT does, lmao. anyways, this was good, can't think of a better way to end it.
Strawberry1216 chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
So what happens next?
Helena McMackin chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
Very nice! Can't wait for more to be written!

I so think that Auron is Paine's father, too! And if Square-Enix ever creates another game in this series, they should say that he is and make a clever plot like yours!
Ace-of-Wands chapter 16 . 6/5/2004
This is a good story, i like the Auron being Paine's father thing :)