Reviews for Sometimes I Forget
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/12
Fantastic. I enjoy reading your She-Ra stories, especially the way you handle Adora/Adam. There's a tenderness and hesitation to their thoughts that makes their impossible situation all the more poignant.
SadaraLochlan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I thought this was nicely handled. It conveys nicely Adam's acceptance of how he feels while also realizing that he can't have what he wants. I also liked that Adam acknowledged that Teela treats him like garbage. I too, find that an obnoxious pairing and think it would never work.

Ignore the negative comments. Given that Adam and Adora did not grow up together what Adam is feeling is psychologically plausible. Given that Adam first met Adora as a stranger long before he knew she was his sister, it's entirely within the realm of possibility that he'd already found her attractive before the Sorceress dropped the bomb so to speak. Talk about shifting gears. I think this is a realistic aspect of the twins' psyches to explore to be honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
SISTER! SEX WITH HORSE?
Legair chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hey Quinn

I liked "Sometimes I Forget" which I think is a companion story 2 "Familiar Pain".

P.S.: Please please pllease, conitinue the stories.

Begging pitifully, Legair
Maira chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow. I loved it. Actualy, I like all your He-man/She-ra fics, cause your not affraid to put in writting exactly what everyone has thought at least once? Why the hell are they brothers? They belong together!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
hmm...that was interesting...it seems like i've been reading a lot of incest'related fics lately, and 4 some odd reason i really like them.

so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Eh, it reminds me of something Wizard magazine said once- that the people who originally came to Mattel with the idea of She-Ra planned her as Adam's girlfriend but Mattel said Teela was his love interest.
naier chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Damnit, I always suspected something like this. There was always something a little funny between Heman and Shera. lol
Avey chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Geez! I finally found someone who wasn't afraid to pair these two up! I mean geez i really thought that they were gonna get together and then the sorceress was all 'you're twins!' and I was like ew! What's wrong with the writers? lol. Now that I've read these two stories it has more fuiled my desire to find these two paired up...but i can't find anything! You should write more or something. It was really good!

-Avey
Mordamir chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Hi there Samantha.

What can I say? I also think that Adora would be the perfect pairing for Adam. However, she's his sister and things gets hampered. Sometimes I wondered if there wouldn't be any twist in the series and that it would be revealed that they aren't brother and sister... well, enough of that. Good fic.
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This is a very good piece. You've maturely handled something that, while unconventional, is definitely a situation that Adam could realistically find himself in. You should be proud.

And a word of advice: ignore Ms. Spears. She wouldn't know good writing if it smashed her upside the head.
rae chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Yay for squicky pairings! Ok it's not that squicky I remember wondering why they didn't get together when I was little. It is only just recently that I've discovered they're brother and sister. Doesn't bother me at all, too much virgina andrews at a very impressionable age.
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Ack. What've you been drinking?
adam p.o.e chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
YEAY! Adam and Adora! Sounds wrong, but seires like Marmalade boy, Utena, and Angel sanctuary can warp your brain in a scary scary way! I even remember watching the seires when I was so little, and before I really recalled they were related, I wanted to see an Adam/Adora pairup! Please write more! Flamers can go to hell! More more more!