Reviews for My Savior, My Enemy, My Love
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Oh wow this is great! I hope you decided to continue it one day!
unknownshapes chapter 10 . 10/21/2005
LynLin chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
I like this story. I recommend a beta reader for you though. For the grammatical and spelling errors that you don't notice when you're writing it all out. (I know because I experience it all the time.) Other than that, I loved it. I hope you update soon!
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS FIC chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
i really love ur fic you really need to update!

I need it for my sanity!

Update pleaase!

The Freak in the Shadows chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
_ *recommends*
Demon Pharaoh 92 chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
I love your fic please continue.
stilleto chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
update already! Ra... anyway, deliciously good fic! please continue.
Demon Pharaoh 92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I really like this fanfic. I hope you update soon.

~Demon Pharaoh 92
LadyIconDraco chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
This story is really good! Please update it!
Black K chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
You did extreamly well on not only this chapter in particular, but the entire story so far. The way you portray Bakura is very suiting... sort of a mysterious and yet human character. By 'human' I mean that he is very convincing, he has problems that it seems like he is tired with and yet accepts, and it has come to the point where he uses drugs and liquar to help ease his day to

day life.

Ryou's innocence contrasts wonderfully against Bakura's darkened past. Seeming to be kept in Bakura's room most of the time, boredom has to find him at least once in a while... it proves how patient little Ryou can be... at times. Now that I think about it you solved that problem with Ryou's outburst when Bakura was counting pills (which you also described extreamly well.)

Overall you did a great job with this story and it has brought inspiration to a story I'm currently trying to get started. Chances are that you have brought inspiration to other writers with your story as well.

Keep up the great work!
Darknessmiko chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
WOW! This is really good! Please update soon! _
atticus chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
please say you didn't give upon this one? please please?
fan of this fic chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
you really need to update. You are really killing me because you haven't updated. This is one of the only fics I read. Please update. Please please please PLEASE. update
wfjaoi4tqohgn chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
This is so...NICE! I'll die, if you don't continue! [or kill you... Whichever comes first...] )
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 10 . 10/30/2004
This angst and suspence is wonderfully blended in your story! Hope you update soon!