Reviews for That's the Way Life is
lady.darkwolf chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
aw that was the best! :)
neon rose chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
aww cute chapter. It's just so... SWEET *melts*
SilverRainbow223 chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
I agree with Raimundo being a good older brother. Your character Ciao is awesome. Good job. You didn't overanalysis her or not tell us enough about her. Good job! Update soon and keep up the good stories!
SilverRainbow223 chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Your story is great! And the chapters are long. Not the longest, but definately not short. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Waifu chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
AHAHAHAHAH!I MUST KILL THEM ALL WITH CHOPSTICKS!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
I'm glad that Rai and kimiko aren't angry with each other, the next part up soo, okay? There isn't a lot of Kim/Rai (or any Xiaolin Showdown) fics, so I'm really happy that one of the only ones is good! _
lady.darkwolf chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
aw so cute i lov it!
_ wolf_
Kimiko XS aka Keikourameshi1990 chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Cute, cute, cute! Still a tiny bit OOC, but this is so adorable... Although, forgive me for saying this if it's not your intention but it seems as though your building... erm, physical tension between them. So are you going to have to raise the rating you think? Regardless of what you do with it I am gonna love you froever because you're doing the pairing that you are. I'm writing one but I'm a little stuck.
See ya
Kimiko XS aka KeikoUameshi1990 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Update... now!
I LOVE it... and the OOCness wasn't too bad.
Kepp up the good work!
neon rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
aww! I love this story you *have* to continue _ and i think you kept your characters fine especially Raimundo and Kimiko and i recon Clay is that perseptive too. Loved it. update again _
Numbuh 7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Aw, I think I'm gonna cry. That is too sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
So adorable! _ I can't wait til the next did seem akind of OOC, but it's not that bad. I loved the rice scene. Too bad there was so much wasted rice. In the next chapter, you should include Omi more. I also love the way you wrote Clay. You wrote him perfectly with his weird analogies and stuff. I love you, Maddie!
lady.darkwolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
great fic i lov it
C-Chan10 Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
aw! This is so kawaii! More more!
Miniyuna chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I love it! More inspiration to but my sroty up! Great job! Go RAIMUNDO!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »