Reviews for Where You Are
thespeedforce4 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I love this story, I hope you continue it, but that just seems like wishful thinking since it hasn't been updated since 2006...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I'm going to cry. Please don't make me cry.
Update? Please?

I shall not stop bothering you until you do

-Nat
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I'm begging you, update.. Please.
Please. Please. Please.

I can't even
Please.
Need. This. Story.

Need it.

I loooove it so much, I love the plot and the way you depict the original characters and the way you created the new ones!

I love it. Love it, love it, love it!

Don't leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
It's me again (Guest)

Please please please please please update this!

-Nat
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Loooooove this! Update PLEASE
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I just recently watched Here On Earth, and I absolutely love this story! It's beautifully written! I adore your writing style, and just this story it self! I really hope that you start this up again! I love it!
I just spent the time I could have been studying for finals, reading this story, so I really hope you start updating this, or I might just have to cry (just like I did when I watched 'Here On Earth')

(Sorry for reviewing as a Guest, I forgot the password to my account... Again... oops)
NaomixJade92 chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I wish you'd update this story. I like it! :)
Still Frames chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Definantly continue!
BlahBabe chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
Interesting.

Update soon.

Betsy
NothingTouLouse chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Please, please, please, please, please, please continue. PLEASE!
paige45 chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
I really hope you continue with with story. I would like to see where this is going and to see if a relationship will accure between the two. I hope you update soon!
Nothing TouLouse chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I want more. I check every week. Pretty please?
Blah chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I really love your story. You should write more. If you do, you should make a made-up flashback of Sam and Jasper. I always thought they were the better couple.

Awesome Story!
Blah chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Great Story! Write More Please.
Ksasera Aditi chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
I love this story so far and I cannot wait until the next chapter, keep up the great work.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »