Reviews for Where You Are
Rea Josette chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
I was so happy to see a new chapter! Finally. I can totally relate to your being a perfectionist because i am in some ways too. Well anywoy, the wait was WELL WORTH it, i can't say it enough, but i do hope that the next chapter comes up a little sooner, but if its as great all all your others i'll wait as patiently as possible!
Miss Kitten chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
your characterization is really great. i like that you take your time with the backstory and setting, and that you have your own style. keep it up!

it's also good to know that forceful reviews make you post updates. don't rush posting if you're not totally happy with the next chapter, but know that there is at least one person waiting with baited breath for the newest update to go live.
Miss Kitten chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
This is one of the few interesting stories on this web site, at least in my opinion. UPDATE, for cripesake!
Rea Josette chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Another great chapter. I was so happy when i checked on the storyn and saw another chapter had been added. Again another beautifuly written chapter and of course i am looking foward to more of them. :)
VanVan chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh please go on!

It is not only that I never thought someone'd write a fanfiction about my favorite movie - but moreover I like your style very much. It seems very professional. I guess you write very much short stories etc., don't you?

Never the less I hope that this will not be such a "predictable thing" with Alex and Jasper as it seems now!

I know pretty much by myself how difficult it is to keep writing as there are so many things going on around you but I'll keep this one under "Favorites" to check it regularly.
Rea Josette chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
the two chapters you ahve written are so well done its not even funny. the way you portratyed Jaspers sadness is profound and its a shame chapter 3 was not posted sooner. I do hope you continue on with the story because like i said it is beautifully written. And maybe its because im a sappy 17 year old girl but i want to see some romance happen lol
roguewriter04 chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
THis is really great so far. When I saw the movie, I always felt really bad for Jasper. I thought he was really sweet. I'm glad you're writing this.
Angel-luvr chapter 2 . 8/1/2004

Great story! I love the movie and i love your story! Please update!
bamagurl1988 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
hey are you going to update because i love that movie and this is good so far. i would write one but i cant figure out how to post ne wayz good job!

54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4