Reviews for Power of A Baby
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
To much Q&A and not enough story in your chapters
sexyblossom08 chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
You can use google translation.
sexyblossom08 chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Why they're not using their powers againts him?
ReginaSerpentes chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
so did you ever do the sequel for this?
the domino killer chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
melpomene the Muse of Tragedy
the domino killer chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Metis was the first great spouse of zeus
the domino killer chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Daphne was a female minor nature deity
RogueSummers18 chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
omg so cool loved it
Celeste Belle chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Melpomene was a Muse. The muse of...song, I believe, and later tradgedy. Mostly right, I hope. _

Great story so far, but you should go back and spellcheck.
narnia-aslan chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
did u do the squeal to this? if u did can u please tell me the name? thanks
GohanRULEZ chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
I demanded that you make another chapter! or I will destroy you!
GohanRULEZ chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
ScottxRogue Rulez!

JEan SuckS
RogueNya chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Good story, could been little longer, like what happened to dear old dad.
alex chapter 9 . 9/18/2007
the chapther was like totally great. and also like loads of people tell me i have a vally girl acsent sort of like kity
shon chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
Well lets see...I LOVE Scott/Rogue fics. You seem like a nice energetic person, who enjoys interacting with your readers.

Your story was an interesting one, but it is full of holes. I guess I'm not much of a short-and-sweet fic.

Strong points:

*good concept (rogue handeling a baby!)

*awesome paring

*the story is spaced well and easy to read

Points that I feel could use improvement:

*What ever happened to Scott and Jean?

*Characters need more life to them (I know 6 word pages is a lot of writing, but its not much reading. Tell more about how Scott and Rogue were able to cope with the baby; make me fall in love with the baby and see her as my own. With Scott and Rogue they are friends then a baby shows up then they fall in love a few years down the road? How? How did Rogue lose her powers all-of-a-sudden).

*Side stories like Lance and Kitty need to be expanded (I don't remember Kitty and Lance kissing in the show, so add their increasing courtship in some Scott/Rouge dialouge or have them notice it.

*Scott and Rogue seemed almost isolated with Rachel while other characters just seem to observe them.

Sorry if I sound critical, I don't mean to be. It is indeed an interesting story, one in which I hope you will make a sequal for.