Reviews for The Resurrection of Sound and Sand
t-fly chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Please update, this fic is so amazing. Finailly a Sound-nin with a backbone (abeit a crooked one). If you need insperation, since you have not updated in a year I guess you do, read "A Few Seconds Defference" by God of Static and "Stray Sereins" by Asuma. They are two of the the best Sound genin fics, but yours is up there so do not be discouraged.
Gaara the hated chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Finally, a descriptive story about the greatness of the Dosu clan, great job on the details of their clan's techniques and the reason for their appearance, i hope Senso kicks the shit out of Orochimaru, and yeah Dosu Kinuta is an awesome original character that is constantly overlooked and unappreciated, this is definetly going on my favorites

update soon!
nutellafueled chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is really a good story -~ I will be waiting for the update! *Authors Alerts you* The tuning fork thing was really ingenious... and yes, you made me think of Kinuta in a new way D

-Telly
me chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow, That was absolutley amazeing. (its late, sorry for the spelling -_-;;) Anyway Your OC was great, I really got intrested in this fic! Just with one chapter this is going on my favorites!
rhiannon chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Yeah, love this story so far! cool oc. Hope he kicks some orichi ass. well, to get back at orichi good, maybe have him plot to kill sasuke. but then he would have the leaf on his tail. anyway, good story.
SpookedRabbits chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Oh my God, this is one off the best fics I have ever read! I hope that Tayuya will play a big part in Sensos' life, she is just so cool! I love what you have done, please continue as soon as you can!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
It's not fair that fics so long, well written, and carefully worked get so little reviews while others of much lower quality get all the attention. Excellent descriptions, which most authors seem to forget about. Your plot hints at being very solid and interesting, and Senso look like a carefully outlined and thought-out character. Sadly, OC seem to be a taboo for many readers. I still don't understand why, since one of the signs of a good writer is the ability to create interesting and realistic characters.
I want to specially congratulate you for your ideas about the techniques, secrets, and inner workings of the Dosu clan. They were very imaginative. And excellent portrayal of Kabuto's character and intelligence.
P.S: Glad to hear that Butterflies is still alive and kicking.
anoynmous1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
o yay! glad to hear that u didn't give up on "butterflies". that was a sweet fic...sigh...too cute _ newayz, im enjoying this fic so far, so keep updating! it's a good break from all that romantic stuff and develops more on action/adventure, which i absolutely love (romance too)...keep up the great writin!
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This is a very fine start. I really am enjoying this different take on the Naruto universe.
heh chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I read this on a whim, while I should have been moving furniture to my new place. And I am so glad I did; the furniture can wait till tomorrow :) Wonderfully written and organized. I love getting into the more mysterious characters which I've always wanted to know more about. The idea behind the head bandages was spectacular, as was Kabuto's realization at the end... heck, all of it was. Looking forward to the rest.