Reviews for Shared Destiny
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 5/15
Good story wish there was more romance and less fighting angsty shit
Amelia Dracious chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I usually dont review old abandoned stories. But this story especially this chapter got me emotional So great job!
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Enjoyed the story. Liked the hopeful ending. Finally Buffy seems to be somewhat together and on the road to getting better. Thanks for writing this :).
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Buffy's suicide monologue was kinda trippy nutsu.. but I guess that's par for the course. I'm happy with how this story is going mostly. You have written so much material its damn damn impressive. GJ
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Buffy scaring Faith a bit? Cool. They got chummy fast but I believe it. Nice chapter. :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow. This is a totally original idea. Buffy going to jail for attempting to kill Faith. I like it. I know its been a crapload of years since you wrote this but I'm still gonna review. This first chapter got me hooked. Love it. :D
texican chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Intense! Poor Red. But she was playing with matches, so not surprising she got burned. One question, when B & F are back living in the old house, were they sharing a bedroom the whole time? Or only for the night they were together?

You really gave me a scare with Faith being gone at the end. Great surprise for her to stop the bus. Yeah for happy fuffy ending! :) I look forward to reading more of your stories.
soulstealer247 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Gotta say, I love Glenna character. I'm loving the ideas in the story too
Darthme1011 chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
good story
bigguy204 chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
Yeah, you're right - this is a dark story. It's a nice idea to ask the question "What would have been had Buffy become more like Faith?"

Well, most people probably don't like what happened, but I enjoyed it. You know me, sick and twisted and everything... :-)

The character death I actually didn't mind, it was pretty much clear from the moment they realized who Set chose as his vessel, that there would be a price to pay for so much power and... well, evil. Hell, there always is. Wonder why that is...? Maybe I really have to sit myself down sometime and write a story where there are absolutely no consequences whatsoever for the guy/demon/slayer/witch/whatever with the major bad mojo. Wonder what the feedback to that kind of story would be like... Ok, I'm losing myself here...

Back to the review:

As always The Chosen Two go trough some major emotional trauma, but this time you don't solve it for them (or us readers). Loved the last sentence: "Hold on, B! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!" Guess that sums things up, doesn't it? Nobody knows what's ahead for the Slayers or how they'll deal - we know it will be hard, but most likely they'll do it together and that's probably as good as it gets.

Nice story!
charmedloverloes chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hey I really like this story, like you thought I would. I'm just wondering.. What's wrong with Anya in this story? She's not like that. Do you hate her?
none chapter 12 . 5/20/2005
omg. best # story EVER. made me cry. so i guess that means it just really good!
Billy Rose chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
awesome story

lot of angst

but still good
EvilOne chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
Awesome fanfic! It's like 2 stories melded together, the story of Faith and Buffy, and a story about the scooby gang getting into action. I especially loved that u put hints out there like Willow's headaches and other things and then later in the story all the pieces seemed to fit together, just like how a true Buffy episode would be. I even cried in some parts. You are a very good author, and your fanfic was like the only one I've actually ever came back to and completed. Very awesome fanfic!

Kat
Fuffy Fan chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Terrific story. Very sad of course about Willow but im glad that Buffy and Faith got to ride out in the end together with there new life. Great read all in all.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »