Reviews for Talking in Circles
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Jajajaja adorable.. love the couple, the writting style, Dumbledore's role.. :)
JustaBitBored chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
HaaHAHa, I have no idea why but when I read that last line I heard it in a fat tony voice of the simpsons. I'm still crackin up. Great story and I love albus' bluntness
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it. :)
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Interesting ship to ship, but very nicely executed. Especially line the last.
MQ1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I absolutely loved this. Especially the last line.
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Loved it!

hilarious!

~ac

i love you for this!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Lol. So true. Interesting pairing... Despite the age thing, it could work...
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aw, now there's a pairing I've never much considered. But it is an interesting one.
aelurus chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Harharharharhar! Short an' sweet, just the way we all likes it!
Aberforth is Made of Awesome chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Very cute.
Always glad to find young!Minerva/Remus fic. Especially if it's well-written. The repititious structure is what makes it most endearing, I think. Great job!
perk chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
aw...I really like this. Gimmie more fic please...I'm hooked
veld chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
lol true.
Anyway, "quiet suddenly" should be "quite suddenly." The rest is good.
:D
the tsunamisurfer chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it. Its easy to imagine Minerva being quite on edge about Remus returning. You write her conflicting emotions very well

"He ran away and it took him years to realize that he couldn’t run forever." I especially liked that line, it says so much about the turmoil incomplete way he's coped with the turmoil in his life.

I hope you continue this, or would be willing to write more for this pairing (it's one of my favorites). There's a livejournal community for Remus/Minerva stories linked in my profile. Please let me know if you'd be willing to post this story there. Thanks for the wonderful writing!
Quillitch chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Loved it! LoL especially the interruptions by Albus. Short but very sweet. :)
~Quillitch~