Reviews for Pop
hourglass eternity chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aww, I wanted a sequel! But that's okay! It was such a good story! :D
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
*thumbs up* Well-wrtten, and reasonably short. In my opinion, One-Shots need to be reasonably short. Too long, and I want to murder the authors... :D
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Rowan: Oh, this reminds me of eighth grade, when my friends and I would play that game with our Snapple cans...I remember the teasing that when on if we got a particularly interesting initial that only fit a few certain people...and sometimes, like it seems for Tea, it would end up being somebody really cool...ah, good times, good times...
The Fiery Rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very nice! I like the game. I just wish she had done it a second time and gotten K as the initial of the last name. I wonder what her reaction would have been.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Coffee-time chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Ah... Pocari sweat... I love that drink.

And yes, this fic is just like that... short and sweet, like the life of a can of Pocari sweat when it is in this girl's hands.

Maybe I should get myself a Pocari sweat and see what I get.

Maybe a S? K? ;

Yes, I'm dreaming... (sigh)

Anyway, this fic is on my favourites list!
Princess7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I luv the story! HOw do youknow if it's first or last name?
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
That was sure entertaining, maybe i'll even try myself lol. anyways nice one shot!
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Pocari Sweat LMFAO That was cute.
TrustFaithPixidust chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Short and Sweet. It's great!

(heheh I played too and ended up with X once...)
Aeflid chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Mwa ha ha... me and my friends at school play that game all the time! I'm still waiting for an M (Michael). Heh heh xD
Bakuras Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was interesting.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Ahh! I lvoe it! Pity, that there's no sequel...Ahh well... Great job anyways. _
Doma the Angel of Silence chapter 1 . 6/14/2004

That was so cute, and I love how you made Mash the companion! Otherwise I wouldn't have known what Seto's reaction was, and it was PRICELESS.

The very first time I played that game, you won't believe what I got.

The letter B!

And no, the tab didn't come off straight away. I actually went AROUND THE WHOLE ALPHABET! ; I swear on my life!

And that was the very FIRST time I EVER played it. So it is possible to go on for ages like that... I know!

Please update "Family" next, if you could. I love it to bits!

Doma the Angel of Silence