Reviews for Eyes on the Target
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
i figured out it was neville near the end but it was only through your ending note that it was confirmed. that's the feature i like about your stories - how we never know who's speaking at the start but you start narrowing the list of suspects as more and more details seep out
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So sad but true how people can turn the other eye to abuse. JK pissed me off with her ending when she didn't let the Dursleys pay for what they did- almost like she was condoning what they did!
Larisya chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Was this about Neville? Or who's point of view, of not?
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
lovely fic, I like that idea, that when he died, Voldemort died, though it's really sad, could you write a sequel where he meets his parents at "King's Cross"? just an idea.

written well, how you wrote all those little signs...

loved it.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
all your stuff blows my mind.
ferror chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
A really sad story but greatly written. The Wizarding World are too busy expecting the Boy-Who-Lived to save their sorry ass but they never did realised that the one that truly need saving is their savior.
story2tell chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was really good...but whose point of view was this written from? Again, wonderful story, makes me want to cry...poor Harry. No one ever really notices him, do they?
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow. Incredibly sad, but very nicely written.
Aquanova chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was a great story, chilling as well...

I'm curious as to who's point of view it was in though. Neville perhaps? Greatly written.
Insane-angel-maegen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Who saves the savior?

nobody obviously, i really enjoyed your story it still gives me chills
Ayana chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
omg that was so great, i have tears in my eyes right now, wonderfully written
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow... ouch. I like how this story doesn't go into Harry's mind and talk about how he's feeling, because that has been done ffar too much. This perspective kept the reader as distant as the people at the school, and allowed the shock and sadness they would have felt to come through to the reader. I didn't realize it was Neville speaking until you said it in the A/N. First I thought Ron, then Hermione, and then Ginny, until you mentioned marrying a nice girl. I think it would help if the perspective/speaker was clearer. Still, I loved this. I loved that he didn't say anything and that they were too late. I feel like that could really happen. I enjoy reading the stories where he has to recover and learn to be loved, but some of them just aren't realistic. Well done.
Green9721 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
who is the person speaking in this story? Are we meant to know? I kind of like that we don't... i wanted it to be Snape... but he wouldn't refer to himself as snape, would he?
franzi100 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
good one
Vobi chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Awsome story. You did a good job.

By the way, who was talking?