Reviews for Padfoot Prohibited
not allowed to challenge slytherins to a strip fight
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
The last chapter gave me a shiver. It sort of reminded me of my own graduation and what fun it was ;) without half the pranks and magic of course. And in the end McGonagall really passed on Sirius' 'legacy'... I'm sure the staff missed the Marauders in some way. This was utterly realistic and fun to read, characterization of Sirius couldn't have been more accurate.
CrazyFangirl chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Oops I didn't mean to hit the post button...anyway my favorite one was "I do not get 'that time of the month', and can not use it as an excuse to get out of detention". The thing about the food coloring was hilarious too! I totally could imagine them doing this, and I could also imagine myself as their partner in crime lol :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Lol! The entire list was hilarious, but I loved "I do not get "that time of the m
Bleuwolf13 chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Is it really weird that when I saw the chapter title I thought it had to do with a really cute fish with really sharp teeth and that I would say "Ooh a barracuda!" with that obsessive grin on my face that only applies to fish and certain character pairings when I read it...?
Anyways.. This is a really funny fanfiction, I quite like it. Poor McGonagall. She just can't get a break. First Marauders, then Weasley Twins, then the Golden Trio, then the next generation. Although by that time she's supposedly retired. Maybe James II gives her a heart attack his first year...
I'm rambling... I'll stop now. Just wanted to say, this a pretty cool fic :-)
blackie chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
This chapter would've been cool if one of harrys kids got it next and they read the stuff harry wrote
slayer99 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
brilliant story
tlyxor1 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Not allowed to fly a car into the Whomping Willow

I enjoyed.
Manahmanah chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
James was the seeker wasn't he?
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
To fix your Bellatrix problem, perhaps you could change her into Regulus. And instead of Sirius saying, "She's almost as fun as Regulus," you could say: "He's almost as fun as Snape.
smpcgirl chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
First of all I would like to congratulate you for doing a great job on this story. Such a light story that you could read during a stressful or when youre in a grouchy and surely it could put a big smile on your face.
lemondrops97 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
I love the list! So fun. And I actually enjoyed Dumbledores socks quite much! It's a really good story and no chapter has been bad so far. Here's a suggestion:

I am not allowed to purpose to any teacher under their lesson and then burst out into a sad serenade.

Anyway, your story is brilliant!
Akira Muratake chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I just want to let you know, this fic is brilliant. ;-;
LairaDumbledore chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read this on mugglenet, and it made me want to read 1234567890 other Marauder's fanfic's but almost NONE are as good as this one.
BookGirl13 chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Bellatrix is oldest after her Andromeda and then Narcissa. Sirius's middle name is Orion, but I absolutely love the fanficition. Sorry if I offended you by correcting you, but I am naturally like that anyways good job.