Reviews for Family
GSYH chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow, nice portrayl of Petunia and her relationship with her sister. Yeah, that fits in line with her new side revealed in Book 6, or 5? Where she shown she knew much more than her husband?

I never thought of Dumbledore as someone AS great as everyone thought him to be, for one thing, in Book 1's climax, he totally set Harry, an 11 year old, up against Voldemort.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wonderful fiction
daria tvs chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Excellent! I love the idea of Petunia being the Esau to Lily's Jacob.

And the last line is a heartbreaker.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I loved this little vignette. It was lovely and you do the present tense so well that it makes perfect sense. Just beautiful. Thank you!
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
A bittersweet, insightful look into a way Petunia could be (though probably will never be). A refreshing change from the 2D banshee in the books. I liked very much. Thankyou.
ParvisSira chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
It was so sad or more aptly poignant. How hard it must be for siblings when one is favored and one isn't and how hard it must increase when one is magical.

I think you did a wonderful job portraying Petunia. It was so very good.
SilverDragonHawk chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very well written. I really love that last line, it really sounds like what Petunia believes in the books, at least what I think she thinks anyway.
Serius is free chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
You are soo good at this please tell me more I fellt bad for Harry But now I feall horibal For Pitunya. U should be a witer
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Much more coherent than anything I've ever managed for the 15minute challenge. Very well done!
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
this was very well written. I liked it a lot. Very nice job
Dippy Conlon chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I like that. It is a new take on why Petunia hates Lily and fears magic so much. At least the part about the parents' deaths is new. It goes into more detail about the sisters' relationship, too. I really love it. I also like the style in which it is written. It's very good writing.
Hakudoushi1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004