Reviews for Bitter Kisses
GravityIsWorkingAgainstMe chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love how you portrayed these two, Keep making more.

:D

KabuShizu needs more Love :3
QuietDragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Some really beautiful description here. You really feel the hopelessness of their situation and you have to pity them. ;

A couple of errors here and there, spelling and grammatical-wise, but a very enjoyable read nonetheless.

Very nicely in-character too, with a little bit of change (which is to be expected with the surrounding circumstances) from the way they are in-canon.

There needs to be more well-written Kabuto x Shizune fanfiction like this. 3 Well done.
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
well-written! job well done too! i like this pairing.. their relationship is very bitter and set in a time of battle.. Ü
rukiayuzu chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
For being so short, that rocked. I'm a huge fan of this pairing and that was really entertaining to read. Great job!
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
wow nice story. short, direct and simple hahaha xD good luckies with your future stories!
Midori chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was so good! I loved it!
unbeliever87 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is really well written, well done.
Ickiakki chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Very, very nice. - Written very well.
RedRibbonhood chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Kawaii! it's so sad...a real bittersweet fic. There should be more ShizunexKabuto fics. this is really excellent. good job!
K-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
so cute i love kabutoxshizune i love your fic
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I love it, this pairing so awes me yet there are scare out there that are really good, but this is one of them. Great job.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
Ashita no Requiem chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Kyaa! This is so cool! I know its angst and therefore supposed to maake me depressed and all but for some reason I'm really hyper! Ok, I'm not making any sense...
Khema chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I adore you. Love the pairing (aside from me and kabuto... er just ignore that if you will), summary was, for me, catchy as was the title, hand in hand. I liked the characterisation of Shizune and Kabuto (though more Shizune, taking her POV and all).Descriptions were nice too and the overall plot of it all. Congrats, you rock!
invalidnonexistence chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
You're good, I'm looking for a ShizunexKabuto, and I found one that's really good. This is the one. It's interesting, thank you for the giving me the inspiration.
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 2/13/2005