Reviews for Lock Down
KAWAII Little Wolf chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
Yet again, I am amazed at how great this story is turning out. I just love it! You came up with an amazing idea and how you describe it...gawd! You make it seem like I'm really there! I can't wait for your next chapter! I just love this story! Especially how you described the whole 'mind invading' thing and when Kag see's the city and everybody else fades away! I just loved how you worded the whole thing! Well, please update when you can!

Ja ne! -
SkyWolf chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! that was so cute! i can't wait to find out what happens, please update asap! thanks!

Ryngrl5
The Fading Twilight chapter 12 . 7/11/2004
Wow! This story just keeps getting cooler and cooler! It's so original! Great job!
Komugi chapter 12 . 7/11/2004
yup n cause of that im just now reading the story...oh well,i still like it _
sarahlovesDBZ chapter 12 . 7/10/2004
Hi! I just discovered your fic, and might I say (It kicks ass!) I love sci-fi stories like this, espically an InuYasha one, mostly because their isn't a lot of them! But n-e-ways good job with the story and keep up all the great work. I'll be awaiting your next update!

Ja~ne

-Sarah
Sw33tS0rr0w chapter 12 . 7/10/2004
KULE! luv ur story, plz rite more!
Kim chapter 12 . 7/9/2004
Oh wow, the review thingie worked... Anyway, nice chapter, I'm just wondering when Kagome will recognize Sango, and whatever that necklace things is will be revealed. But that's all in due time I bet, so I'll just wait until this story is updated... I'm looking forward to it.
Danny chapter 12 . 7/9/2004
Awesome totally awesome you have this awesome plot going on! I love the realationship between inuyasha and kagome its good. By the way have you ever read 1984 by george Orwell. You'd really like it. Please update soon! tahnks!
luckykittykagome chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
i understand about logging on. I've been trying to since yesterday. Yay you updated. I can't believe you don't have more reviewers...but yay you updated! So the plot thickens. A lot went on and it was long. I liked how, i dunno if i said this before, but how miroku is like "assigned" to kagome...that just makes it funner. yes i invented a word then many people have done so also. The part where she freaks about Inuyasha carrying her and she's sore is funny. . though i wouldn't mind if inuyasha were to do that to me. lol oh well, i was just thinking about this story last night too. Wow i sent a telepathic message to you! we're mindlinked! lol, well till you update it was great!
Amped-Chaos chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
Wow! This is a great story! I want to see some more kick-butt Kag, though. :) Keep up the great work!
Queenofhearts0490 chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
I LOVE IT ist awsome you are a very very good writer and I'm glad they got to meet the gang now
phyretyger chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
Another good chapter! :D can't wait for the next one!

~Shadow
KAWAII Little Wolf chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
Wow! That was a great chapter! I really like how you made the group meet and how their reactions were...ure genius (flashes you fake smile while plotting to steal your good ideas)...just jokin...hehehehe! Well, update soon! I'm really loving your story!
SkyWolf chapter 11 . 6/26/2004
I loved it! this is an amazing fic and i can't wait to find out what happens. i loved how protective he is of Kagome, though it did take them a LONG time to meet. but i still loved it. i was so hooked that i have been at my computer reading straight through it. please update asap! thanks!

Ryngrl5
The Fading Twilight chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
Yay! Please keep writing!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »